Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat
General questions - Gideros Forum

General questions

Post your programming and hardware related topics here, such as Lua, Gideros API, devices an deployment
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
Gideros Box2D tutorial
I started with the physics example when two boxes fall down and collapses, but ...
Detect if execution is on the Player or on a real device?
Hello, There is a way to detect if the game is playing on the Player or ...
do main.lua need to be in project root?
Hello, I have moved all lua source code in a "src" subfolder of the project, and ...
Multiple Touches
I am working on a two handed pong game, but I am not understanding how ...
remove sprite? Is there anyway you can remove a sprite completely?
Rotate a sprite around the center?
I am tracking the path of a ball (CircleShape) that rolls around an irregular landscape. ...
How to set transparentcolor in TexturePack ?
Hello, The Texture.new function has very useful filtering and transparentcolor parameters, I was unable to ...
Gideros B3 does not show JPG images
Thanks for the Gideros Scene Manager. It works great. However the images used for the scenes ...
Command line support planned?
Is there any plan to support command line for compiling using the GiderosStudio and running ...
Win32 support is there some way to compile my app to win32?You know generate the .exe file?
>>> We need your opinions on the future of Gideros Studio
Hi Giderans As you may be aware, we have been giving some tips about deciding our ...
camera support It is possible to see subject in new versions?
InkscapeToLevel tool
As I mentioned in another post earlier, I've been creating a hack to extract paths ...
about setAnchorPoint
why setAnchorPoint only available to Bitmap, not Sprite. generally I would like subclass my sprite ...
Example of b2.DebugDraw.new()
I'm trying to get b2.DebugDraw.new() working with the example "Physics Collisions", but having no success.Can someone ...
Box2D Gideros code
Today I was checking out the physics example "Collision Detection", the scene with two falling boxes. ...
Destroying physics objects
If I nil out or replace the b2.world that I have stored, will the rest ...
Dragging body in b2
Hello Sorry for the very noob question: could someone publish an example of how to drag ...
Any documentation on using the ide? Specifically, I am looking for code completion and things like that if they exist. Cheers Mike
is scene transitions supported?
gideros is a greate tools for making mobile games, it's easy and fast. I made a ...
Changing sprite bimap on the fly
OK I give. I want to change the main player sprite image on the fly ...
Is Gideros compatible with Color Nook and Kindle Fire?
I believe it shouldn't be a problem building for then Kindle Fire, but building for the ...
Getting the normal from a collision
I'm rolling a ball around on EdgeShapes, could use triangles as well if that would ...
GTween (scale, rotation)
I've been trying out GTween. I got an image to fade in and out. Is there ...
Android image folders
Do I treat scaled images(ex. image.png, image@2x.png) the same on Android as I do for ...
About scaling fonts
I started to use Gideros just a few days ago and I loved it. I have ...
URL's and different ports
is it possible to use different tcp-ip ports? like (502, Modbus etc.) so it seems ...
hwo to use Gamecenter any code snippets
How do I set the maximum Touch events?
With the example "Touch Explorer" you can have five dots or 5 touches. If you touch ...
Android and Gideros are looking good!
I've been testing Android today with very good results. All scaling is working and the Multi-touch ...