Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat
General questions - Gideros Forum

General questions

Post your programming and hardware related topics here, such as Lua, Gideros API, devices an deployment
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
How to get the Path of a File
In corona I used this to find get the file path: local path = system.pathForFile( ...
Problem using setVisible
Some of my sprites need to be Visible at certain times and then not Visible. I'm ...
Possible to upload a Gideros app to iTunes to sell?
Hi, Is it possible to upload a Gideros made app to iTunes store with the latest ...
Creating a Group and how to unload?
I'm not very experienced with Lua, so I have a question about Creating a Group ...
Change Letterbox White Bars to Black
Is it possible to change the Letterbox White bars to black? Actually I would always like ...
Is it possible to change the FPS?
I've been testing some of the examples included with 2011.9 beta. I noticed two of the ...
how does gideros work?
Does it use LUA VM? Or is it a code translator? Does general Lua optimization methods ...
SpriteSheets?
I see in your feature list you have "Sprites & sprite sheets", I may just ...
Tutorials on techniques for development
I have been writing a lot of tutorials on my site http://howto.oz-apps.com these are generally ...
There is some way to setFillStyle in b2.PolygonShape?
Please, There is some way to setFillStyle in b2.PolygonShape? Because I wanna to see what ...
Creating Modules
Here is my first offering for those that are about to start with GiderOS, How ...
timed sprite animation
I'm fairly new to this stuff, I have just looked at the animation and timers ...
sprite vs group
It seems that sprite is not actually sprite in the normal sense in gideros? It ...