Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat
General questions - Gideros Forum

General questions

Post your programming and hardware related topics here, such as Lua, Gideros API, devices an deployment
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
What is the tool folder in the gideros installation for?
I noticed in my gideros installation a folder named tools. There are some lua libs ...
Can Gideros Studio run from a USB stick?
I would like to know if Gideros Studio is able to run from a USB ...
How to promote Gideros?
Hi folks, I only tested Gideros very briefly yesterday and am very impressed. If this experience ...
Which standard LUA libraries are implemented in Gideros?
Questions... I .... have ..... more ..... questions..... :-) Are the standard LUA libraries like MATH, ...
Where to post suggestions/requests? Where should I post suggestions or feature requests?
Standard iOS and Android UI Elements ??
Any plans on this? Sometimes I need the original built in UI Elements and not ...
Support for something like layers?
Hi, I just had a look at the API documentation. There is the stage, but I ...
bug report
self.body:applyLinearImpulse(-1500, -6000, self:getX(), self:getY()) has no effect on nexus s running in the player or ...
New Seminar or Webinar ?
Is it going to be seminar or webinar on this month ? I kinda understand gideros ...
dynamic change of body type (b2.DYNAMIC_BODY to b2.KINEMATIC_BODY and reverse)
Hi, is it possible to change type of phisical body in function onEnterFrame() For example I ...
Is there a way to query the location of the mouse?
Is there any function or global variables that can be used to determine the current ...
Any example application around here ?
Hi, I am now trying to select a right developing platform for my game. Is there ...
gideros player crashed
this is my function world is a b2world image is a sprite function createBodyFromImage(world, image, bodyDef, ...) local ...
Box2d-editor json file example project
I made an example project using box2d-editor (http://code.google.com/p/box2d-editor/) to see how hard it would be ...
Highlighting read-along text during narration
Any suggestions on a good way to synchronize highlighting text to narration (read-along story book ...
Is Gideros possible to develop MMO game?
It is excited to know Gideros. I would like to know if Gideros is possible ...
Open Source Apps written on Gideros
I have just downloaded Gideros platform. It seems really very useful. I wonder if there ...
Gideros Box2D tutorial
I started with the physics example when two boxes fall down and collapses, but ...
Detect if execution is on the Player or on a real device?
Hello, There is a way to detect if the game is playing on the Player or ...
do main.lua need to be in project root?
Hello, I have moved all lua source code in a "src" subfolder of the project, and ...
Multiple Touches
I am working on a two handed pong game, but I am not understanding how ...
remove sprite? Is there anyway you can remove a sprite completely?
Rotate a sprite around the center?
I am tracking the path of a ball (CircleShape) that rolls around an irregular landscape. ...
How to set transparentcolor in TexturePack ?
Hello, The Texture.new function has very useful filtering and transparentcolor parameters, I was unable to ...
Gideros B3 does not show JPG images
Thanks for the Gideros Scene Manager. It works great. However the images used for the scenes ...
Command line support planned?
Is there any plan to support command line for compiling using the GiderosStudio and running ...
Win32 support is there some way to compile my app to win32?You know generate the .exe file?
>>> We need your opinions on the future of Gideros Studio
Hi Giderans As you may be aware, we have been giving some tips about deciding our ...
camera support It is possible to see subject in new versions?
InkscapeToLevel tool
As I mentioned in another post earlier, I've been creating a hack to extract paths ...