Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat
General questions - Gideros Forum

General questions

Post your programming and hardware related topics here, such as Lua, Gideros API, devices an deployment
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
How to Import a Lua Libraries in Gideros ?
I want to use a lrandom libraries in Gideros. i was download lrandom libraries and running ...
New game Hasty Words coming soon
Hi all, I'm getting close to completing my first game using Gideros and just need to ...
how to use Mersenne Twister random how to use Mersenne Twister random thx
Does anyway to export to standalone windows application?
Hi, I wonder that is there any way to export my application to a standalone windows ...
How to handle communication between objects? (Send messages, trigger actions)
Hi community, I would like to get a good understanding of the basics -> communication between ...
How to get texture memory
Hello, Just meet gideros and starting to learn all the API, is there any way to ...
I'm Having some issues using the Gideros Player on Android
Hi! First of all, I need to say thanks!: I've been using and learning Gideros since ...
My First Game
I am going to release my first game next week . Do you have any ...
TexturePack *.txt format!
hey guys anyone know the exactly "format" of texturePack text file ? i mean: in the text file sprite1.bmp, ...
Are there hot keys for Fold/Unfold all functions? Are there hot keys to fold or unfold all functions inside the IDE
The Eagle Has Landed! 2012.2.2.1 is here people - Thanks @atilim et al cheers evs
any idea on lookup table item both by index and item
suppose you have a table t = {"a", "b", "c", "d", "e"} and you can pick ...
How to implement game server for multiplayer
Hi everyone, is it possible to build turn based multiplayer game with gideros? Or is there any ...
Pixel level access Is there support for pixel-access read/writes on the roadmap?
b2.Fixture question
I am playing around with Box2d and was wondering if there was any way of ...
Best way to perform a deep copy of an object?
Apologies - this is another lua question really rather than Gideros but hopefully someone can ...
Getting at class data inside an event listener
I have a question about getting access to class data from within an event listener ...
How can i get the score from gideros game?
Hi, we are developing an android application. And we used the game that is developed ...
Bitmap Z Position
Hi, I'm fairly new to Gideros but I was recommended to it by Caroline. I'm working ...
Automatically add thousand of assets to a project
Hello, I'm searching for a quick way to insert into a Gideros project a big number ...
A few newbie questions
Hello! I am coming from a Cocos2d and Corona SDK background, and I read a ...
Communication with other devices
Hello, Since Gideros is more for games, I guess it would make sense to ease up ...
eta for 2.2.2.1
Like the title said. I would like to know if it will be out next ...
Box2d and Animated Sprite
I didn't see any examples of creating a box2d body and adding an animated sprite ...
The proper way to clear a parent group and prevent memory leaks?
I was wondering how do you clear your parent groups to prevent memory leaks? As a ...
Getting hold of real directory names
I know I've read somewhere that you didn't want to allow access to to the ...
Gideros Player in Linux
Just out of idle curiosity, I dug out an old laptop, installed Ubuntu 11.10 and ...
what happened to IAP for android?
After much researching, I could only find IAP for IOS, I remember a conversation way ...
GiderosiPhonePlayer and Retina resolution
Hi, I've just installed the GiderosiPhonePlayer via XCode. My graphics (background, etc) are all Retina display ...