Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat
Gideros Forum

Gideros Forum

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
Using Tiled for collectables?
I'm using Tiled, and the TileMap class to import it, using a Tile layer to ...
in General questions
Answered ✓
Scene manager
sceneManager = SceneManager.new({ --start scene ["start"] = start, --options scene ["options"] = options, --pack select scene ["pack_select"] = pack_select, --level select scene ["level_select"] ...
in General questions
Answered
Problem with Scene Manager
Hi Gideros, I am using the Scene Manager of Gideros. It is very useful and working ...
in Bugs and issues
Answered ✓
stretched sorry for my english how can i stop stretching my button? in General questions
Answered
Is Gideros for me?
Hi Everybody, I'm brand new to this forum and to Gideros, but I've been developing Android ...
in General questions
Answered
deterioration
Welcome I got menu but when i go to start i only cover menu by picture. ...
in Game & application design
Answered
Comfy: Check how comfortable your home is and how to save energy!
This app measures temperature, luminosity, humidity and sound level and then compares the measurements to ...
in Announce your apps made with Gideros.
Answered
Need help on integrating ad interface
Hi Gideros, I have messaged many people about how to integrate ad interface to android. But ...
in Step by step tutorials
Answered ✓
animation
Im new in gideros and I want to know how to create simple animation with ...
in General questions
Answered
Google I/O 2014 – Opening Day keynote
Google has taken the wraps off several new products at Day 1 of Google’s I/O ...
in Forum talk
mysprite Why it isn't working? function onMouseDown(event) print(event.x, event.y) end mysprite:addEventListener(Event.MOUSE_DOWN, onMouseDown) in General questions
Answered
iOS gamekit:loadPlayers() crash
I'm testing my leaderboards and I get intermittent crashes after the gamekit:loadPlayers() call happens. gamekit:loadPlayers( ...
in Bugs and issues
Question
Get Local Currency Symbol
Hii, Is there a way to get local currency string? On storekit Event.REQUEST_PRODUCTS_COMPLETE event we can get ...
in General questions
Answered ✓
Is auto cull happens when sprite is out of view?
Hello, I am testing the performance of Gideros on term of displaying many sprites. Looks like ...
in General questions
Answered ✓
touches how can I get x,y position from Event.TOUCHES_BEGIN = "touchesBegin" in General questions
Answered
Displaying updated text on screen
I have the text updating in OnEnterFrame method: count = count + 1 text7 = TextField.new(conf.fontchange, count) text7:setPosition(conf.dx ...
in General questions
Answered
Gamekit Game Center displayName
Hi guys, I use the Gamekit loadPlayers method: gamekit:loadPlayers({uid,uid,...}) Which returns these properties: [playerID] string G:1925222587 [alias] string Totebo [isFriend] boolean true How would I get my hands ...
in General questions
Question
attempt to index global easing (a nil value)
It's really strange that I have easing.lua in my project and still I am not ...
in General questions
Question
No blog update in Months?
Hi all, I have used Gideros in the past and am considering it again for my ...
in General questions
Answered
How to "delay" the return of a function when its return value depends on an event ?
My function here below uses UrlLoader, but returns before the Event.complete strikes.... function GetHighScores() local url = ...
in General questions
Answered
Leaderboard in Gideros: What are my options?
I'm planning to make an iOS game where a custom (100% custom graphics) leaderboard will ...
in General questions
Answered ✓
is there any way to encrypt and decrypt image
Hi all, I am coding a game that loading images from server (Using UrlLoader). And for ...
in General questions
Answered
Retreiving data using dataSaver.load
I am saving the game scores using dataSaver.save(), but not able to retrieve them.Here is ...
in General questions
Answered
How to select a number randomly in a range but with considerable difference
I want to select a random number within a range, but say number that was ...
in General questions
Answered ✓
Collision detection of objects using TNTCollision Engine
I am trying to do collision detection(tried using TNTCollision but did not work ). 1. ...
in General questions
Answered ✓
OUYA OUYA: Worthwhile or not? Experiences? in Marketplace
Answered
Why can't json decode its own encoded string?
Hi folks, maybe you can help. A table is encoded via json.encode and written to a ...
in General questions
Answered
Gideros Player not working http://giderosmobile.com/forum/discussion/1971/gideros-player-not-working/p1 I am facing this exact same issue.Any update on this to fix the problem? Thanks in Bugs and issues
Answered ✓
Someone have built an app including Ads, Gaming & Notification plugins with Xcode 5.1.1 ?
I'm thinking of upgrading to XCode 5.1.1 Now I have XCode 4.5.1 and all it's working ...
in General questions
Answered
AdsInterface after Admob is made fully dependent on Google Play Services ( August 1st 2014 )
Will admob ads work on devices without google play services installed? Do they work right ...
in General questions
Answered ✓