Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat
Gideros Forum

Gideros Forum

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
search for a Three-state button the plugin button is simple,and is there a 3-state button (normal,move,pushdown)? thank you in General questions
Answered ✓
Video WebRTC plugin
Question for the plugin developers. I was thinking of writing an app that needs a ...
in General questions
Answered ✓
Move camera example Help
Hi, I am trying to adapt the Box2d camera demo to make the ball follow ...
in General questions
Answered
How to get device's ip?
I'm making some kind of online game, and to save all scores and things like ...
in General questions
Answered
So : what files can be read by tech savvy users in my .ipa?
Hi, I understand that lua files are encrypted when exported (indie/pro license). What are the files that ...
in General questions
Answered ✓
Native Json instability
When using the Native JSON libraries, I experience much instability, which is worse on Android ...
in Bugs and issues
Answered
Deploy Target Now is iOS 6.0 Minimum
Hi Folks, Today I've updated Xcode and this does not support iOS 5.0 so when i ...
in General questions
Answered ✓
LiquidFun! This would be great if added native to Gideros... http://google.github.io/liquidfun/ in Suggestions & requests
Answered
How to promote games in Australia market?
Saw an interesting question in Gideros Developers facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/GiderosDevelopers/ ... on how to promote games ...
in Relax cafe
Starting Gideros Studio but feels like lost in the sea of information
Hi, I'm a professional web developer with more than five ...
in Introduce yourself
Answered ✓
Run License Manager from behind a proxy?
I can't get the License to update since I am behind a proxy. Does ...
in General questions
Answered ✓
Google maps plugin?
Hello Everyone there is any google maps plugin working for android and iOS? I´m making an ...
in Plugins
Answered
Gideros Font Creator export blank problem
I use "Gideros Font Creator",import the font from windows/fonts/arial.ttf, and export font to "arial.png". it will generate ...
in General questions
Question
Gideros player doesn't show
I managed to hide the player and now I can't open it with any project. ...
in General questions
Answered ✓
My Game "Furry Crush" has been released on Google Play
I want to announce my first game made with Gideros. It's a kind of match-two ...
in Announce your apps made with Gideros.
Google Billing Crash Report with Stacktrace
@ar2rsawseen So I've implemented IAP in one of my games, tested it with static responses, ...
in Bugs and issues
Answered
Any body hava this plugin? menubar just like native UI for ios and android.
gideros is very good ,but seems lacks of lots UI feature? I just want to put ...
in General questions
Answered ✓
application:setScaleMode options in reference manual don't exist?
The values that can be passed to be application:setScaleMode such as Application.NO_SCALE, Application.CENTER... that are ...
in Bugs and issues
Answered ✓
Deprecation of the Standalone Android Google AdMob SDK just wanted to share this http://googleadsdeveloper.blogspot.in/2014/02/since-joining-google-play-services-back.html in General questions
Is GiderosMobile going to do business with Carlos Icaza?
As I see twitter messages showing up where you see Carlos mentioning GiderosMobile and then ...
in Relax cafe
Answered ✓
onEnterFrame( event)
Hi there! Could you tell me 1) what happens if the event handler lasts for ...
in General questions
Answered
Lua Crash Reports - Request
Currently beta testing with a couple of crashes, using crashlytics on iOS devices and the ...
in Suggestions & requests
Answered
Coming on Mar. 19th: Sweet Madness
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZQ88FlvPJU More info: http://www.guava7.com/app/sweet-madness/ The game will be available on Australia, New Zealand, and Vietnam stores first. Android ...
in Relax cafe
What is perfect number to setAngle() to get 1 degrees?
I have now this like code: function onTimer(event) body:setAngle(body:getAngle() + 0.06981310179) end timer = Timer.new(10, 45) timer:addEventListener(Event.TIMER, onTimer, timer) timer:start() So it ...
in General questions
Answered
How can i get body angle in degrees?
How can i get body angle in degrees, like 180, 90 or 1 (so 0-360)? When ...
in General questions
Answered
Nextpeer and tournaments
I was thinking about how implement weekly tournaments in games. What about Nexpeer. Have you ...
in General questions
Answered
keep login
Hi all, I already login from website, but everytime I click one of gideroslab item from ...
in General questions
Answered
sound pause between loops
Hello, I can not find a similar situation in our forum. Help. sound:play(0,true) But the sound is ...
in Bugs and issues
Answered ✓
Nokia Droids
They just launched models for emerging markets, with no google billing support I guess. When ...
in Relax cafe
Answered
Updated to XCode 5.1 now causes 93 errors when exporting
Hi guys, I updated to the latest version of XCode (5.1) and now the same project ...
in Bugs and issues
Answered