Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat
Gideros Forum

Gideros Forum

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
How to make a body jump while moving in an ellipse
I have given piece of code for a game that is to be played in ...
in General questions
Answered
Free Asset game
I have very little time lately to work on my own games (the main reason ...
in Forum talk
"Sea of Giants" is live on iTunes and Amazon
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sea-of-giants/id680079089?ls=1&mt=8 Amazon http://www.amazon.com/zoolax-Inc-Sea-of-Giants/dp/B00JK0AY34/ref=sr_1_3?s=mobile-apps&ie=UTF8&qid=1397207373&sr=1-3&keywords=Sea+of+Giants After a year and a half of working very hard ,"Sea of Giants" is now ...
in General questions
Answered
xcode 5 adding localization in build target?
I am adding localization in my build target in info/Custom iOS target properties / localization ...
in General questions
Question
Touch Event not responding
My question concerns only about the Touch event. I have only 1 object in dummy ...
in General questions
Answered ✓
Which tool do you use to produce an APK package?
Which tool do you usually use to produce APK's? Eclipse, Android Studio, AIDE or any ...
in General questions
Sound delay on Android
Hi! When I play one small wav sound effect I get the ~0.2-0.3 sound delay on ...
in General questions
using gdrexport to add icon and launch image files.
Hi, Is it possible to use gdrexport to add icon (ios & android)and launch image ...
in General questions
Answered
StoreKit
I am doing a test in sand box,and every thing is ok, except when I create ...
in General questions
Answered ✓
My first game Hi all, My first game release on appstore. Thanks for all the help in the forums. https://itunes.apple.com/app/id867032456&mt=8 in General questions
Playing Card Flip Effect
I am brand new to Gideros and am creating my first game. I am trying ...
in General questions
Answered
Can't install apk
Good morning, my name is David, and this is my first post in this forum. I'm ...
in General questions
Answered ✓
Setting Clock Back Kills Timers and ENTER_FRAME
We've been getting bug reports from users that their livers timer in our game stop ...
in Bugs and issues
Answered
Resolution problem
Hello, I am quite new to gideros and game development as well. I am trying to ...
in General questions
Answered
Gideros Notification Plugin
Just commited notification plugin to github: https://github.com/ar2rsawseen/GiderosNotificationPlugin It contains all needed files for Android and IOS plugin ...
12...45 in General questions
My first release - Gideros Benchmark
Hi, folks This is my first release in Gideros. Due to wanting to know what max ...
in General questions
Multiplayer games
Hello, I'm new to Gideros and new to game development as well. I'm going to read ...
in General questions
Answered
iTunes : Export Compliance? answers?
Since I am using encryption for my images and code. Are these the right answers ? Just ...
12 in General questions
Answered
Ads Interface issue: iAd banner Stops displaying after app is sent to background
iAd banner appears to stop displaying when: 1. On return from device sleep lasting around a ...
in Bugs and issues
Answered
Amazon Free App of Day
Hi,would you consider that your paid app to be amazon free app of the day, They ...
in General questions
Answered
Android: use APK Expansion Files
Hello, Anyone has experience using googleplay APK Expansion Files (http://developer.android.com/google/play/expansion-files.html) with Gideros? I suppose integrating the Downloader ...
in General questions
Answered
"not enough memory" error when saving tables to file
i again encounter some limitations, i try to save tables in my animation app and ...
in General questions
Answered
facebook:isSessionValid() is deprecated, There is a alternative solution for FB V3 SDK?
I'm facing some issues with facebook plugin. A few time ago, i used to use ...
in Plugins
Answered ✓
Movieclip supports frameskip?
I made almost all animations of my animation-heavy game using movieclip (plainly because the movieclip ...
in General questions
Answered
Can you run native json on Gideros player on a device?
I've just been playing with the native json implementation from the Labs. I got it ...
in General questions
Answered ✓
Making More Money by Monetizing Your App
Dear All, I wanna introduce eomobi, a new AD Network to monetize your app. Consider changing an ...
in Marketplace
open local html file with urloader?
Is it possible to put a html file in some folder in the app and ...
in General questions
Answered ✓
Problem with line "for file in lfs.dir(path) do" in project exported
Hi, My project work without error in Gideros but when I export it and try to ...
in General questions
Answered ✓
How do you really buster a ghost completely?
While running my benchmark program, I am unable to remove animated sprites completely from the ...
in General questions
Answered ✓
save tables of numbers to compact file, any alternative to json?
so i need to store rather big data sets and saving to json generates huge ...
in General questions
Answered