Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat
Gideros Forum

Gideros Forum

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
textbox for android
does we have textbox in android ( not one with the alert pure textbox needed ...
in General questions
Let me show you the truth of revmob How do you think of this eCPM in Marketplace
Gtween & rotation !
Hi, I have a very peculiar behaviour. I have parent sprite which holds some child ...
in Bugs and issues
Answered ✓
Parallax pause problem
Hi im new to gideros i buy the book Gideros Mobile Game Development from iBook ...
in General questions
Answered
If you use a Mac - VideoGIF giveaway Promo Codes available
There are a couple of these available, convert your videos into GIFS and even add ...
in Relax cafe
vacations !
Hi guys... just a little update... sorry i was not very present on the forum last ...
12 in Relax cafe
Software Documentation (Software Model)
Hi folks, I am writing this to ask if anyone has some tips or good practices ...
in Suggestions & requests
How do I detect music off in individual pages when using scenecontroller?
I have 5 pages, they are controlled by scenecontroller. Scenecontroller simply has 3 buttons: go back ...
in Game & application design
Answered
Microphone Pluggin Feature request
Hi Gus, I was wondering if it is possible to add a new API to the ...
in Suggestions & requests
Answered
Developer approaching game development
Hi guys! I'm Alex! I develop by more than 10 years (.net, php and other languages) ...
in Introduce yourself
Answered
How to completely remove sprite? [solved]
Hi everyone! I have here a question... Sprite has a event handlers like this: function mySpriteClass:init() ...
in General questions
Answered
TextInputDialog behavior on Gideros Player
v2014.01 TextInputDialog document claims that any action other than editing text dispatches Event.COMPLETE event. In Gideros ...
in Bugs and issues
Answered
Flurry Error
Hello, I'm here again. _._ Any ideas about that error? I tested the code: require("flurry") if(flurry.isAvailable()) the flurry.startSession("MY_FLURRY_KEY") flurry.logEvent("simpleEvent") end And I got ...
in Plugins
Answered ✓
TntVirtualPad is overlaps other elements
Why TntVirtualPad under floor in this example? Joystick = Core.class(Sprite) function Joystick:init(Map, Level) local function is32bit() return string.dump(is32bit):byte(9) ...
in General questions
Answered
Proto-Tap: My Quick 3 Week Project Out for Free on Google Play!
Just released my second Gideros game! After seeing the success of a game as simple as ...
in Announcements
Gideros GFX Inspiration/Tribiute... :)
yesterday i was searching some "coding/Game inspiration" so i decided to have a break and ...
in Relax cafe
My contribution to Flappy Bird phenomenon: "Flappy Creature"
Available in Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=es.jdbc.flappy_creature This is a video of my "Flappy Creature" or "Buzzy Creature" ...
in General questions
Answered
Android export error
My game immediately closes after the gideros splash screen yet runs in the giderosPlayer. The ...
in General questions
Answered
Proto-Tap out for FREE on the App Store!
My second Gideros app finally got approved on the App Store! I tried making this a ...
in General questions
MD5 using Gideros BitOp plugin
I needed a MD5 hash in a hurry and found a MD5 implementation in the ...
in Code snippets
Brave Bird - My first game is now on Google Play!
Hello, I'm glad to announce that my first game made with Gideros, Brave Bird, is already ...
in Announce your apps made with Gideros.
Question
adding Keyboad event listeners to a game
I'm trying to get into gideros development to create a game... I've downloaded a tutorial from ...
in Code snippets
Answered
List of Events
Sorry if I ask some noob questions but I'm still getting used to Gideros (though ...
in General questions
Answered ✓
Cool "Dynamic" Mesh Example
Something I came up with while experimenting with a game prototype: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nq1soENhUlM Attached is a very simple ...
in Code snippets
Answered
I'm stuck at the keytool signing step
After getting my basic app to work in Gideros, I'm going through the steps to ...
in General questions
Answered
Music playing only in left channel
I just added music to the game I'm working on and when I test it ...
in General questions
Answered ✓
Windows Plugin Error...
Hi guys i'm try to release TNT Collision Engine 1.05 but i have a problem with ...
in Bugs and issues
Answered ✓
TNT Collision Engine v.1.05 out!!! - NEW FUNCTIONS -
Hi Guys !!! a new release of my native plugin collision system for Gideros Mobile SDK. in ...
in Plugins
Chance to win copy of Gideros Mobile Game Development book
Hi guys, Just wanted to tell you, that there is a book giveaway available on my ...
in General questions
Rotate Weld Joint bodies
I have two bodies glued with Weld Joint. How can I turn both together for ...
in General questions
Answered