Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat
Gideros Forum

Gideros Forum

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
Handle back button in Android
ok i know it is a stupid question but i cant find solution for this ...
in General questions
Answered ✓
Expansion file downloads via Google licensing plugin
I'm stumped by the non-action of the expansion file download function of the Google licensing ...
in Plugins
Answered
BreatheX - breathing exercises app
Just released our first production Gideros app, BreatheX. Features of this project were extensive use ...
in Announce your apps made with Gideros.
Error on APK file after exporting
I've exported my game for Android project with "Encrypt code files" and "Encrypt asset files" ...
in Bugs and issues
Answered
Why the 'back' key does nothing on android devices?
And why the 'home' key closes my application instead of hiding it? Suppose, I am in ...
in Bugs and issues
Answered
Unite clients not seeing servers
Hi, I'm learning about Unite, which seems awesome. Here is my first question: After the game ...
in Bugs and issues
Question
Game Slows down after I zoom in
Hi all. I am making a game now and I have a problem on some ...
in Bugs and issues
Answered
How I get a very precise text size in pixels?
I need to make a textbox that resizes itself around localized text. My localization include languages ...
in General questions
Answered
UI.Slider class
Hi, folks UI.Slider class is available in the attached below. Note: it is not the same ...
in Code snippets
Zombie Minefield now on Google Play .... after a looooong time only on iOS :D Enjoy! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.guava7.googleplay.zombieminefield in Announce your apps made with Gideros.
Leaderboard/Highscore online feature with Android
Is there something I can add to a game to show a leaderboard with the ...
in General questions
Answered
Auto Complete for Gideros Studio (functions of classes we wrote)
Hello guys, I was searching about autoComplete on gideros forum and i realized there is no ...
in General questions
Trying to debug on device with plugins
Hey, folks. I could really use some guidance on this. The short: I can't get ...
in General questions
Question
How can I make the screen/camera follows the player?
Hello, I'am working on a little game, but I have a problem. I want the the screen ...
in General questions
Answered
[Tutorial] Hilbert Plotter by GeoCoder
I had developed Hilbert Plotter program written in C# some years ago. See wikipedia ref: ...
in Step by step tutorials
Swopp [FREE]: A Simplistic Endless Runner Game out now on the AppStore and Google Play!
Just released my 4th game with Gideros. It's not much, just a quick 2 (maybe ...
How I force filtering for texturepack sprites?
I was testing my game on a new device today... And that device particular resolution led ...
in General questions
Answered ✓
Xcode 5 Build Issue [FLURRY]
I was just about to test analytics for my updated app and was integrating Flurry ...
in Bugs and issues
Answered
Popup Error
Hi. I'm looking at Gideros. It looks to be very well designed (compared to Corona) ...
in General questions
Answered
Back but bug
after 6 months away from keyboard (and from gideros), I'm surprised to see that my ...
in Bugs and issues
Answered ✓
How to get rotation of an object with respect to x axis
I have 2 objects and Both of them are rotating object1 is rotating at an anchor ...
in General questions
Answered
setCollisionAnchor point in TNT collision
I am using TNT collision to check collision between two objects, now these 2 objects ...
in General questions
Answered
How to get Updated position of X and Y when position is changing with time
I have 2 classes, In one class, I have code for position of object1 changing ...
in General questions
Answered ✓
Rounding
In programming, rounding down to the ones place is important.. think hours to minutes, dollars ...
in General questions
Answered
BUY Crash Dummy Source Code+ Level editor
Hi, I hope I can make such kind of post here: We are selling the complete Gideros ...
in General questions
Creating groups in Gideros
I have number of objects that I added to stage, Now, out of them, there ...
in General questions
Answered ✓
Automatic Image Resolution
Maybe I'm doing something wrong ... But this behavior is very similar to a bug Use ...
in Bugs and issues
Answered ✓
weseewe for Google Play is Live!
Hi all, Finished up android version and is now live on Google Play. Like to mention this ...
"Animal Wild Rescue" is now available on Google Play and Apple Store
A new match-3 with different type of puzzles (timed, fixed moved, trapped animal) is published ...
Answered
Sweet Madness just out on Google Play Woohoo.... Teeheee.... Enjoy ^_^ https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.guava7.sweetmadness http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZQ88FlvPJU in Announce your apps made with Gideros.