Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat
Gideros Forum

Gideros Forum

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
How to have a car driving off screen
Sorry if this is basic, but I spent a couple of hours looking and still ...
in Game & application design
Answered
Using animation with frames and sprite sheets
Hello everyone , I have nearly finished my games im now just rounding up the games ...
in General questions
Answered
Writing and reading files
Hello everyone :) , (Sorry about another question , just trying to work this out and ...
Answered
How can you make a hold-able down button?
Hello Everyone, From the below you can see I have created a dpad sort of system ...
Answered
Multitouch and event handling
Hi, I've searched for a multitouch tutorial but I coulnd't find one. I have two objects ...
in Step by step tutorials
Answered
How to use a background image?
Hello , I was wondering how i would use a background image seeing as there are ...
Answered
Production Crash
Just got this from our production app via Crashlytics, thought @atilim and @ar2rsawseen would be ...
in Bugs and issues
Answered
IDE BUG on Mavericks 10.9 and multi monitor
as reported some time ago from @ianchia (http://giderosmobile.com/forum/discussion/4065/gideros-studio-and-mavericks-10-9-works-fine/p1) on my machine (osx 10.9.1) and multi-monitor ...
in Bugs and issues
Answered
Animation workflow
Hi, I am going to ask very generic questions as I am new to animation. First ...
Answered
Game Performance Question
This is the one things that every one talks about and strives to achieve, however... I ...
in General questions
Two ways to move a bunch of sprites (benchmarked)
(Note: This does not pertain to Box2d) After comparing methods found around the forums, I've decided ...
in Code snippets
Skillz and real-money gaming
What do you think about Skillz http://skillz.com/ Have anyone integrated it? It seems interesting for some ...
in General questions
Answered
Screen Coordinates Off
I have been developing my app on and off for 6+ months and in the ...
in General questions
Answered
Gideros, HTML5 and other platforms
Hi guys I'm just looking for some feedback to one of my dilemmas, so any responses ...
in General questions
Answered
Touches - When were you last touched
nothing like what you might think... Can we just get the timestamp on the touches (when ...
in General questions
Answered
TNT Collision 1.01 released. Just released TNT Collision 1.01 with x86 architecture added. Thanks!. Ciao! in Plugins
Direct Access from C++ Plugin...
@atilim @ar2rsawseen or @all Sorry for silly question but is now possible to access gfx rendering ...
in General questions
Answered ✓
Custom Events - Who do they tell?
Hi Everyone! Excuse the cryptic title... I have been using enter_frame as my "game loop" and decided ...
in General questions
Answered ✓
Kicky Ball - design lessons learned from Flappy Bird
Hello folks Recently when implementing new Facebook SDK I also created a small game prototype just ...
in Relax cafe
Save my toys I just published my first game developed with Gideros: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cat.acb.savemytoys :) in Announce your apps made with Gideros.
Dashed border for rectangle shape and selection effect
Hi, I try to make photoshop rectangle selected area effect in Gideros. When I look at the ...
in General questions
TNT Collision ENGiNE ! * RELEASED *
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ZCuAOEYs7nY Hi! guys! after many hours of work finally i’m almost ready to release my new Library ...
in Plugins
dPad - can it be used for all games?
Just thinking about it, can a dPad be used for just about any type of ...
in Relax cafe
Images doesn't shows properly
Hello! I have a device(chinese tablet) that shows images really strange. In attachment how it looks ...
in Bugs and issues
Hi everybody!
hi, i'm from Uruguay and i'm re-starting with Gideros, i found it about 8 months ...
in Introduce yourself
Answered ✓
How achieve a mesh movement with a joint
Hi giderians, Maybe is a silly question, but here I go: After I created a mesh assigning ...
in General questions
Answered
Still developed/supported? TNT Collision Engine
Hi All! I am after some simple and fast collisions (no physics needed). Does anyone know if ...
in General questions
Answered ✓
SceneManager only one button Working
Hello all i´m having trouble with sceneManager here is my code: main.lua: sceneManager = SceneManager.new({ ["start"] = start, ["level"] ...
in General questions
Answered ✓
"game loop" issues
Hi All! I am currently using Event.ENTER_FRAME for my "game loop" (moving objects, keeping track of ...
in General questions
Answered ✓
Best animation packer
Hello! I want to know what are the best software that can pack animations for Gideros! The ...
in General questions
Answered