Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat
Gideros Forum

Gideros Forum

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
Switching between files/tabs in gideros IDE
Is there a key shortcut to switch between open files(tabs) in the Gideros IDE? Is there ...
in General questions
Answered
Image edge not smooth
Hi all, how to make png image sharp and have smooth edge on screen. I tested ...
in General questions
Answered
How can I use Illustrator Vectors for Touch Events in Gideros?
This goes along with my other post here(I'm trying to find an alternative method): http://giderosmobile.com/forum/discussion/4689/how-to-eliminate-spritetexture-white-space-from-registering-with-touch-eventlisteners#Item_4 I have ...
in Game & application design
Answered
Special Easter promotions from Guava7 http://www.guava7.com/2014/04/special-easter-2014-promotions/ Appreciate if you can help spread the words too. Thanks everyone :) in Relax cafe
Super Robot War now live !!!
Hello mates, Just want to announce that my latest game Super Robot War now live on ...
in General questions
Error: dlopen failed: empty/missing DT_HASH in "libgideros.so"
Hi, One of our customer reported crashed bug with following log: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dlopen failed: empty/missing DT_HASH in ...
in General questions
Answered
New XCode. Problem. Hello. My XCode was updated recently. I have some errors now. How to fix it? in Bugs and issues
Answered
Isn't it more fun playing Sweet Madness on a 29" screen? Enjoy lol http://www.guava7.com/app/sweet-madness/ in Relax cafe
Sprite rotates but it is not always following direction it faces unless speed is fast?!
I have a sprite that is moving right and starts turning/rotating when on MOUSE_DOWN event. ...
Answered ✓
Our team at GamesInAsia meetup event Our booth attracted people the most. People played Sweet Madness cheerfully and crazily :D in Relax cafe
Timer event not working after first time
Hey, I'm currently working with timers and just found out that the "Event.TIMER" event doesn't ...
in General questions
Answered ✓
Feature idea proposal (priority rendering)
Hello folks, Here is one idea that we have been throwing internally and would like to ...
in General questions
Gideros android version ?
The lowest android version that I have is 2.3.3 and Gideros runs great at it. But ...
in User experience
Question
PlayBlackpool show has an Indie zone...
If you are in or near Blackpool, UK on the 3rd or 4th of May ...
in Announcements
Cannot locate symbol "lua_getfield"
hi everyone, I'm currently trying to write a example plugin follow the article in appcodingeasy, ...
in General questions
Answered ✓
What is the logic of Code Dependencies?
In my project, sometime i must use "Code Dependencies" to make some Class work. My question ...
in General questions
Answered ✓
MAC Users - Coolest Bundle ever [NOW OVER]
If you are a Mac User and looking for some cool stuff to buy, look ...
in Relax cafe
prevent from dragging a shape over other shape
Hi Everyone, Im new to gideros . In Drag Me Example, I want to prevent from ...
in Code snippets
Answered
JSON file Enryption ? I was looking for a way to encrypt my saved JSON data, cheers in Game & application design
3 buttons using classes not working
Button = Core.class(Sprite) function Button:onMouseUp(event) if self:hitTestPoint(event.x,event.y) then print("you clicked me!!") end end function Button:init(sprite) print("initializing button") self:addEventListener(Event.MOUSE_UP, self.onMouseUp, self) self:addChild(sprite) end I make 3 ...
in General questions
Answered
Some game graphics do not load on motorola razor
I have a peculiar problem, wonder if anyone has an idea. My scrolling background game works ...
in User experience
Answered
Textures that repeat...
You can add a texture that repeats: local texture = Texture.new("image.png", true, {wrap = Texture.REPEAT}) And make ...
in General questions
Answered
FFI for LuaJIT
Everyone knows that LuaJIT for Gideros provides speed improvements. but maybe not everyone knows that with ...
in General questions
Upgrade time
After reading the Gideros 2.0 blog post I decided to show my support by upgrading ...
in Relax cafe
mesh index array size limitations?
it seems that if i reach ~150000 indices in the mesh array (maybe 2^17/2^18 is ...
in General questions
Answered ✓
JVBridge plugin (Android)
I have zero experience in Android but soon I'll need to use it, so I've ...
12 in Plugins
Scroll View / Displaying partly a sprite
Hi all, I am new to Gideros, so my question may seem a bit naive. I am ...
Answered
complex games
I was wondering if gideros is the right engine for me to make a game ...
in General questions
Answered
Australian ABN for Tax in App Store
Hi, If you are in Australia. do you really need to submit an ABN to Apple ...
in General questions
Answered