Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat
Gideros Forum

Gideros Forum

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
Updated instructions for Flurry v4.4.0, Gideros v2014.01, Xcode v5.1
Get Flurry SDK files: 1. After creating a Flurry account, Add a new application. 2. Download Flurry ...
in Step by step tutorials
Double Tap
This one nearly killed me. I was trying to set up a Double Tap or multi-touch ...
in General questions
Answered
admob not updating
since 2 days my admob earning/ request is not updating any one also have same ...
in General questions
Compiling for the iOS App Store
@Ar2rsawseen, Apple is changing things fast and so fast that they almost break. I never ...
in General questions
Answered
Icons in Xcode 5.1
i used an icon generator http://www.gieson.com/Library/projects/utilities/icon_slayer/#.UzbKy9wduwU that produces IOS icon sizes. But when you look in ...
in Relax cafe
Answered
Crazy Arrows for Android released
The game I've been working on a while now is finally released on google play. Get ...
in Announce your apps made with Gideros.
Answered
Farty Bum Game Couldnt resist doing a clone of flappy birds ! Download it from Google Play Store in Announcements
Loading images from memory
Hi, Is there any way in Gideros to load images from memory? It'd be great, for ...
in Suggestions & requests
Change variable of for statement inside for function
how can i change the variable inside the the statement for i=1, 10 do ...
in General questions
Answered
Texture pack problem white screen
Hi Gideros, I am creating a game and playing a Animation using TNT Animator Studio by ...
in General questions
Answered ✓
IDE Questions.
Hi, I'm new to Gideros and it looks really good so far. There is one ...
in General questions
Answered
Children ebook on Apple store and Puzzles game on android
Hi, My children ebook "Quatre petites grenouilles" was accepted on the apple store yesterday :). Apple store: ...
in Announce your apps made with Gideros.
Mouse position
Hello, I can't figure out how to simply get the current position of the mouse cursor. ...
in General questions
Answered ✓
Where to setup sprite positions?
Hello, I just startet playing around with Gideos, and I really like it, I'm just having ...
in General questions
Answered
TrueType Fonts issues
I have faced this issue more times than ever so not 100% sure what the ...
in Bugs and issues
Answered ✓
Multi Gideros Studio on mac
Hi all, in windows 7, I can open gideros studio more than one, it made easy ...
in General questions
Answered
Writing to file
Hi, I've tried using Save & load a table script but it didn't work, I've narrowed ...
in General questions
Creating a clickable grid ?
Hello, I`m a school teacher (Chemistry not computing) and have recently purchased a number of ...
in Game & application design
Answered
Facebook Integration Hi is this possible to fetch the list of fb friends currently Thanks Harshit in General questions
Answered ✓
Which Android resolutions are YOU targeting on 2014?
There are a lot of threads that talk about how to handle the different android ...
in General questions
Answered
How to know if i'm pressing in the alpha channel of a sprite
I have rounded buttons with irregular areas. ¿How can I check if i'm pressing in the ...
Answered
V2014.01, Android and Landscape mode
Hi, There appears to be some issue with the 2014.01 release and orientation when building ...
in Bugs and issues
Answered
Some questions regarding AdMob
So I was stuck with getting AdMob to work since Saturday and exported a test ...
in Plugins
Question
How to Eliminate Sprite/Texture "White Space" from registering with Touch EventListeners?
So my game requires no collision or physics... to simply put it, when I add ...
in General questions
Answered
LuaJIT and TNTParticlesEngine
Hi! I'm trying to use awesome TNTParticlesEngine with awesome LuaJIT and got this: "03-21 17:51:30.639: D/Gideros(21836): source/tntparticlesengine.lua:1100: ...
in Bugs and issues
Class inheritance problem
Hello, i'm having problem with class inheritance. i'm an experienced developer but i'm a newbie in ...
in General questions
Answered ✓
Screen orientation when rotating device
Hello. If this question is solved somewhere else please point me to it, I didn't ...
in General questions
Answered ✓
Does the Android back/home bar influences on the game size?
Hello, I'm currently testing my game on a 720x1280 device. I put those values on ...
in General questions
Answered ✓
Designing an Android game with different aspect ratios in mind.
Hi, I hope that somebody who's more familiar with different Android devices could help me ...
Answered ✓
What is Automatic Downsizing?
I noticed that each added image has an option for "Automatic Downsizing". I couldn't ...
in General questions