Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat
Gideros Forum

Gideros Forum

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
Game Download
Get your game download now. This game is highly addictive. Warning: You’ve been told…play this ...
in Announcements
Can Gideros make universal apps?
Hi, I'm considering adopting Gideros as my main tool for game development, but after reading the ...
in General questions
Answered ✓
Prealoading assets
Hi Guys I just wanted to ask a couple of questions about preloading and whether it's ...
in General questions
Answered
Crash in OALSource::DoRender()
We've been complaints from customers that sounds in our game suddenly stop working. Below ...
in Bugs and issues
Answered
Which Android Devices Do You Use for Testing?
Hello! I would like to ask which Android devices you use for testing. I know it ...
in General questions
Array help
I have a game where you basically have two "water" bullets to put out fire ...
in Code snippets
Answered ✓
Parabolic movement of a ball in Box2d
Just wondering if there were a way to achieve a parabolic movement of a ball ...
in General questions
Answered
Game Development - Future Platforms
Hi Guys I just wanted to see what everyones thought are on this. The way things ...
in General questions
Answered
My first game: Robotban
Hello all, I made this game with Gideros, this is my first Android (and mobile) ...
in Announcements
Android GOOGLE gamecenter support
SPOILER IF YOU ARE WAITING TO SEE WHATS NEW WITH ANDROID AT GOOGLE IO Looks like ...
12...56 in General questions
iOS IAP annoyed bug
Hi, Every time I test my app with in sandbox mode, it always ask me to ...
in General questions
Answered
iPad Air - stage:setBackgroundColor makes graphics distorted
Hi Guys Just wondering of anybody is experiencing this issue. I have 3 devices I'm testing ...
in General questions
Answered
Build for Mac/PC Desktop
I know this has been asked a number of times and it's on the Roadmap, ...
123 in Roadmap
Answered
WWDC 2014 and Swift
Interesting to see Apple announce a new language, Swift, at their WWDC. Swift bears a ...
in Relax cafe
The notifications are not shown
Hi @ar2rsawseen, I'm testing the notification plugin under iOS and they are not shown. I've followed the ...
in Plugins
Google Play get username
Hey, I'm using Google Play Services on Android. After authentication, how do I get data about ...
in Plugins
Answered
Stupid Lua question
Here's something that's been bugging me. If I do local a=1 local a What happens? Is the second ...
in General questions
Answered ✓
Limiting Play Store Devices
1) Removed armv6 support by deleting armeabi from library 2) Supported OpenGl 2.0 and above by ...
in General questions
Answered
Android market: How to give give exclusive options to some users
Hello, I am developing a game for Android mobile devices. Imagine i put my game ...
in Marketplace
Answered ✓
Which is actually the best Leaderboard & achievement framework to be use with Gideros?
Hi, @ar2rsawseen Trying to put a leaderboard & achievement framework in my game I noticed that ...
in Plugins
Answered
I'm trying to use gideros as part of continuous integration on mac and can't register my licence
The user in question cannot be logged into with the gui, it has only commandline ...
in Bugs and issues
Answered ✓
How I see player last message?
Whatever I am coding is causing a bug that makes the player show the message ...
in General questions
Answered
iAd autorotation
Hi guys, I want the iAd to display at the bottom in landscape when testing on ...
in General questions
Answered ✓
Step By Step Flash Game Porting Tutorial Please
Can anyone tell me step by step how to port flash using gideros I want to ...
in General questions
Nueva web en español - Gideros Total
Hola a todos, gracias al apoyo del equipo Gideros se ha hecho posible la creación ...
in Step by step tutorials
Answered
reducing CPU usage
I've noticed that any Gideros app will use about 25% of my ipod5's CPU (as ...
in General questions
Answered ✓
Jelly Sky gameplay
Hi all This is a video with gameplay of my "Jelly Sky" developed as experiment game. ...
in User experience
Answered
Compiling Admob for iOS using Ads Interface
Hey, I've spent several hours trying to simply build a Gideros Player for iOS with Admob ...
in Bugs and issues
Question
Five of the biggest mobile marketing mistakes
There's good news and bad news for mobile marketing. The good news is that consumers ...
in Marketplace
Error trying to create Gideros Player with Ads plugin
Hello @ar2rsawseen I'm trying to build the Gideros Player for an iOS device with the Ads ...
in General questions
Answered