Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat
Gideros Forum

Gideros Forum

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
Odd error "nativeDestroy view" when showing amazon ads with the gideros ad interface
D/webviewglue(12812): nativeDestroy view: 0x6c109d30 Is what I get when I try to show amazon ads, I ...
in General questions
Answered
Automatic Downsizing Problem
I'm currently working on a project. The project's logical resolution is 960x1600. I was going to ...
in General questions
Question
clear button whats the commend to clear button in General questions
Answered
save and load How can I save and load scene?. in General questions
Answered
TextField Display
Hello everyone, I am extremely new to Gideros so please bare with me. I have managed ...
in General questions
Answered ✓
[FREE GAME] Cribbage Live
Hi everyone, I am happy to introduce you Cribbage Live, very exciting game for Android phones ...
in General questions
Are you making some of these big app monetization mistakes? (Part1)
Being successful as an app developer or app marketer, now-a-days, requires a break from the ...
in Forum talk
how to take screen shot for android is there any way to take and save screenshot for android in General questions
Answered
Xcode linker errors with 2013.09.1
I had everything working fine in 2012.9.10 but when I upgrade and export I cannot ...
in Bugs and issues
Answered
Gaming Interface: Do login events always fire?
I've placed the login action for Game Center & Google Play to run before loading ...
in Plugins
Answered
TexturePack.new crash
local t = TexturePack.new({"test01.png"}) When I run this code, the player always crash. Windows player, Mac player, ...
in Bugs and issues
Answered
TNT Virtual Pad for Gideros
Hey, guys! So, in my current project, I started using the TNT Virtual Pad for Gideros ...
in Game & application design
Easy questions about lua
Hi, I am new in lua language so i want to ask something about it. I ...
in General questions
Answered ✓
remove object from a scene on tween complete
Hi guys, how I can modify this example to remove the object (sprite) from a scene ...
Answered ✓
Moses, a utility library for functional programming
Hi all, Moses bumped to version 1.4.0. Moses is mostly meant for functional programming, with Lua. It ...
in Code snippets
passing whole scene to another class
Hi, in the gideros book, I saw Arturs using this technique below which is basically to ...
Answered ✓
value
klik=1 local odejmij = Button.new(Bitmap.new(Texture.new("class/2.png")), Bitmap.new(Texture.new("class/5.png"))) odejmij:setPosition(250, 200) self:addChild(odejmij) ...
in General questions
Answered
Spam in the forum
I am looking at the activity in the forum (http://giderosmobile.com/forum/activity) and notice a ton of ...
in Forum talk
Which native libraries do I need as a bare minimum?
I am building a very simple game, for which (for now anyway) I am not ...
in General questions
Answered ✓
best way to handle a loaded local table?
Hi, I started developing my game saving variables in a global table (I know this ...
in Suggestions & requests
Answered ✓
FPS OnEnterFrame and bottleneck performance
Hi, I'm trying to put together a game with "a lot" of enemies, each one ...
in General questions
Answered ✓
polygon bug?
Hi, Either there is a bug, or I still don't understand the coordinate system. I created a ...
in Bugs and issues
Answered ✓
Forum design
Hi all! I'm new to Gideros! I hope not to hurt Gideros' team feelings, but I ...
in Suggestions & requests
camera and gallery plugin
hi, is there any plugin available to capture photo from camera and get photo from gallery ...
in General questions
Answered ✓
Box2D - filterData helper
Here's a simple little function to manage filterData for Box2d. local categories = { __categoryIndex = ...
in Code snippets
self
why i cant change anything from stage to self? you know i dont want my ...
in General questions
Answered
sad how can I read the extent to which the phone is tilted? in General questions
Answered
Need Suggestion on My Android App
Hi Guys, We have developed one of Android App called Cricket LiveScore. Basically, The App will ...
Answered Closed
Drag & Drop Game
The following link gives the demo of drag & drop game developed in jquery, I ...