Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
Sell source code of a Gideros game — Gideros Forum

Sell source code of a Gideros game

jdbcjdbc Member
edited August 2014 in General questions
Hi all

I was thinking about to sell the source code of a modified version of "Arkamania", I will name it "ArkaClone" but with more or less same features. What are the best choice to sell this source code? I was looking for Chupamobile but Gideros is not available, although I will ask about it.

Any other options? What about Gideros Labs plugins, can we distribute them for example to provide Admob integration?

Comments

• @jdbc interesting, but you are like fifth person in two weeks asking me about where to better sell Gideros source/template/lib.

I am actually working on an e-shop for labs stuff, maybe instead I would need to be working on market place? :D

About distributing labs plugins, well the question is, are you going to sell Lua code, or exported project?

With lua code, there is completely no problem, because it would be only an implementation of interface.

With exported project, it is hard to tell, but most probably it is also ok, because otherwise it would really limit using interfaces on such projects and either way, if they would want to get newer version of interface, they would have to buy it.
  • jdbcjdbc Member
    edited February 2015
    What about this project?

I was thinking about the possibility of creating a source code selling platform when you can use a private git repository to submit your code, or a safe way to sharing app source code between developers for free.