Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
[SOLVED] Eclipse- android IAB export: conversion to dalvik format failed with error 1 ? — Gideros Forum

[SOLVED] Eclipse- android IAB export: conversion to dalvik format failed with error 1 ?

piepie Member
edited January 2016 in Bugs and issues
Hi,
I just added IAB plugin to my project,
I think I followed the instructions, took everything from my gideros installation folder:
allplugins/iab
and
allplugins/googlebilling

I removed everything unrelated to google, based on the table http://docs.giderosmobile.com/interface/iab#install_android

what I didn't do was
Remove default Google Billing v2 plugin from exported project, as it may conflict with Google Billing v3 plugin
because I didn't find anything named googlebilling before my intervention, and I assumed it was referring to an older version of gideros. Am I wrong? Should I remove something?

I already have installed google play services and facebookSDK in the same project, the procedure was pretty similar I don't think I messed it up. :)

I can run the app in debug mode on device with no errors, but every time I try to export the signed app it fails with message
conversion to dalvik format failed with error 1
After searching on the internet I tried cleaning Eclipse cache, cleaning project from eclipse menu and restarting. No luck.

Is there any chance to read where/what generate this error? I can't see any log message, just the popup window of failure
:(

Thank you

Comments