Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
Iab issues with Google Billing Library version 3 — Gideros Forum

Iab issues with Google Billing Library version 3

Hey, all. I'm assuming I'm missing something obvious, or if not what I'm running into must be something others would have encountered and solved:

With Gideros versions prior to 2021-5 (when Google billing version 3 was added) I can export an APK or bundle of my new game just fine, but Google won't accept it. With either the latest Gideros or with 20121-5, if my app includes the IAB plugin, I get errors when either by trying to export directly to a bundle, or if I try to build the export in Android Studio. The errors start with the line "import androidx.annotation.NonNull;" in IabGoogle.java. I get "Cannot resolve symbol 'NonNull".

I thought perhaps now any app using Iab for Google might also need the Google Licensing plugin (it would make sense) so I've added that, but that had no effect. I tried adding the Google Play Services plugin, despite being deprecated, but that just introduced new errors.

It does build if I have the Iab and deprecated Google Play Services plugins included and not the Google Licensing plugin, except that final step (RmDir: tmp) fails, because OpenJDK Platform still has something open in that folder. The APK or bundle gets built, so that's my workaround for the moment, but it seems like I must be missing something if the only way I can get an export to build is with the deprecated plugin.

I've gone as far as uninstalling and reinstalling both Gideros and Android Studio, but the problem persists.

Any ideas?

Paul

Comments