Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat
Apk with StoreReview plugin doesn't compile? :( - Gideros Forum

Apk with StoreReview plugin doesn't compile? :(

Apollo14Apollo14 Member
edited October 18 in General questions
Hi guys! When I enable StoreReview plugin, android app doesn't compile (without plugin it compiles well)

I see only one setting in plugin's properties (I leave it default):
"Google Play Core version (android): 1.8.0"
Shoud I edit it?

> Newcomers roadmap: from where to start learning Gideros
"What one programmer can do in one month, two programmers can do in two months." - Fred Brooks
“The more you do coding stuff, the better you get at it.” - Aristotle (322 BC)
Untitled-1.png
614 x 487 - 18K
image.png
614 x 487 - 44K

Comments

• I have it with 1.8.0 and it exported fine here.

For Ads I have play services v 16.0.0
    Gaming has play services v 16.0.0
    Firebase has core: 25.5.0

Coder, video game industry veteran (since the '80s, ❤'s assembler), arrested - never convicted hacker (in the '90s), dad of five, he/him (if that even matters!).
    https://deluxepixel.com
    +1 -1 (+1 / -0 ) Share on Facebook
  • hgy29hgy29 Maintainer
    @SinisterSoft, it looks like the same issue we both experienced, the version number seems to be missing. I don’t remember what we had to do to make it work.

+1 -1 (+1 / -0 ) Share on Facebook
  • hgy29 said:

@SinisterSoft, it looks like the same issue we both experienced, the version number seems to be missing. I don’t remember what we had to do to make it work.

Thank you guys!
    So... what do I have to try to make it work?
    > Newcomers roadmap: from where to start learning Gideros
    "What one programmer can do in one month, two programmers can do in two months." - Fred Brooks
    “The more you do coding stuff, the better you get at it.” - Aristotle (322 BC)
  • hgy29hgy29 Maintainer
    edited October 19
    @Apollo14, try to change the required google play core version from the default 1.8.0 to something else, 1.8.1 for example, quit and reopen gideros studio, then change back the version to 1.8.0. IIRC it was something about the default value not being set in the .gproj file
  • Ahh - yes. I thought that was gone for the release.
    Coder, video game industry veteran (since the '80s, ❤'s assembler), arrested - never convicted hacker (in the '90s), dad of five, he/him (if that even matters!).
    https://deluxepixel.com