Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
Ads targeting using Admob(my app banned) — Gideros Forum

Ads targeting using Admob(my app banned)

Hi.
Just got e-mail from google play
After review, your app has been rejected due to a policy violation. If you submitted an update, the previous version of your app is still available on Google Play.

Issue: Violation of Inappropriate Ads policy

The ads shown within your app must be appropriate for the intended audience of your app, even if the content by itself is otherwise compliant with our policies. For example, ads that show mature content or services cannot be served in apps that have a content rating for younger audiences.

Action required: Make sure your ads are set appropriately for the intended audience of your app

Read through the Inappropriate Ads policy, Content Ratings page, and Help Center article for additional details.
Take appropriate steps to ensure that your ads services and ad content filtering are set appropriately for the content rating of your app.
You may need to check with your ad service provider to make sure the advertising campaigns you selected will only show content consistent with your app’s intended audience.
If you use AdMob, please refer to the AdMob Help Center for more details on ad content filtering.
Sign in to your Play Console and submit the update to your app.
If you’ve reviewed the policy and feel our decision may have been in error, please reach out to our policy support team. One of my colleagues will get back to you within 2 business days.

https://support.google.com/admob/answer/7562142?hl=en&ref_topic=7384665

Google insist to use max_ad_content_rating for ad requests. Do we have support for that request? How to use it? May be not using gideros, but changing plugin code?

Tagged:
+1 -1 (+1 / -0 )Share on Facebook

Comments