Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
No question, just thanks. — Gideros Forum

No question, just thanks.

Well, I don't have any problems to ask about. My first Gideros project (an Android app) is finally finished to my satisfaction. (I hope I don't get in trouble for posting this in General questions, but I want it to be seen be those who have helped me so much.)

I couldn't have done it without the help of several people in this forum to whom I am grateful. My experience on this forum has been pleasant and fruitful.

I teach English as a foreign language in Brazil and this app is for use in my classes (and hopefully, will spawn others like it). Anyone who wants to check out this app (especially those of you who are not native English speakers) is free to download it (no strings attached) at http://aprendacomjogos.com.br/jogos/PresentSimpleEnglish.apk.

And thanks again to all who helped me in learning Gideros and completing this project.
+1 -1 (+7 / -0 )Share on Facebook

Comments

• Nice app! :)
    I'm also planning to create english learning app, but I need both "text-to-speech" and "speech-to-text" modules.
    Since Gideros has only TTS, I would have to switch to Corona SDK for this particular project. :/
    > Newcomers roadmap: from where to start learning Gideros
    "What one programmer can do in one month, two programmers can do in two months." - Fred Brooks
    “The more you do coding stuff, the better you get at it.” - Aristotle (322 BC)