Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
TNT Animator v1.1 PUBLIC RELEASE OUT NOW! — Gideros Forum

TNT Animator v1.1 PUBLIC RELEASE OUT NOW!

v1.1 Beta 4 11/09/2012
(Donators can download from my DropBox Link!)

I'm very proud to release this version…
a lot of work was done in the editor
to try to speedup workflow and and simplify coder life…

First i my special thanks and credits go to "Mells" that does a really nice and hard work on "deep" test and for his suggestions and guidelines.
then to all peoples that supported me (with donations)….

this release was possible thanks their support, Thanks again guys!

Ok. Now What new in this release (1.1) ?

1. On the framework side mainly BugFix and some Optimizations and some new additions:

++ FIXED getSpeed() release anim speed not in MS (re-check you code PLEASE!)
++ FIXED if No Stop Frame defined in Editor for an animation = Error on self.anim.free()
++ FIXED self:anim:setLoop() 
now if loop is set to false and ot "stopOnFrame" is not defined,  animator play all animation frames and stop on last frame.
if StopOnFrames is defined animator play all animation frames and then stop one fame defined in "stopOnFrame".
*** PLEASE RE-EXPORT YOUR ANIMATOR PROJECT. ***
++ Added function CTNTAnimator::stopOnFrame(FrameNumber) - is like in Editor StopOnFrame but "via Code" - so set Stop frame for animation.
++ Added function CTNTAnimator:animationExists(animationName) - release true if exists else release false.
++ IMPROVED ANIM_CHANGE Event now release also previous animation name so you'll get 
animationName = name of animation you changed to
        previousAnimationName = previous animation name.
(see example 2 for more info...)

++ Some other Fixes and Optimization that i don't remember!! :)

2. On the Editor Side: (windows Xp/Vista/7/8 & OSX)

Main news is you can reload Texture without losing your current project, redesigned menu file, you can reorganize animations and frames with drag and drop,
multiple select/deselect (ctrl + shift), clone animations, Animations name Templates, list of last project opened and more functions!!!
just try the new editor!!!

anyway now some worklog:

++ FIXED Void Clone Crash!
++ FIXED Error while reading stream : File "" does not exist 
++ FIXED In exported TAN file if no StopOnFrame is defined xml file export StopOnFrame
++ FIXED Some times when create new animation last selected animation lost his properties (flipx, flipy, stop…)
++ FIXED Error when reordering animations when "Sort Animation names" is checked.
++ FIXED some random crash and bug fix (EDITOR)
++ ADDED Add Animation Button with two selector! (blank animation / from Templates)
++ ADDED Clone Animation Now is "Duplicate Animation" and changed how suffix Works. "COPY_" is added and already highlighted"
++ ADDED rename animations by double clicking on it. 
++ ADDED Shift + click or cmd + click for multiple selection, and also Delete Button to delete easily. 
++ ADDED all windows (sprite explorer, main form) are now sizables by user  so preview frame can be any size!
++ ADDED "Open Recent..." entry in the file menu under "Open Animation Project". 
++ ADDED Ctrl+S to save current Project and added shourt-cut keys to file menu items...
++ ADDED Editor ask to save when exit if new project or project was modified …
++ ADDED editor remember last position of all windows.
++ ADDED "Publish Tnt animation" populated by the name of the current .tan file. 
++ ADDED "Save As " populated by the name of the current .tap file. 
++ ADDED Animations could be reordered by Drag and drop or sorted!
++ ADDED Editor now save windows size, poisition and preferences.
--   REMOVED MENU ICONS... MORE LIKE OSX APP LOOK! :)
++ IMPROVED On duplicate Animation now _COPY suffix is add at the end end automatically selected..
++ Other minor fix and enachements.
++ Other things that i can't remember :)

What’s Next… integrate my upcoming collision system (NATIVE C++ PLUGIN) so you can easy draw collision mask of your animations sprites! and get full speed of native code !!!

next days it will be Public FREE Release (no sources codes for free edition)
PLEASE DONATE SO YOU CAN ACCESS SOURCE CODE! AND SUPPORT DEVELOP OF NEW RELEASES!!!
Ciao ciao,
Gianluca.

TNT ENGiNE for Gideors Studio - Particle Engine, Virtual Pad, Animator Studio, Collision Engine - DOWNLOAD NOW !!! IT'S FREE!!! -
www.tntengine.com
+1 -1 (+3 / -0 )Share on Facebook

Comments