Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
Thank you — Gideros Forum

Thank you

SnowThiefSnowThief Member
edited July 2012 in General questions
I am just going to take the time to comment on what a brilliant job the Gideros team has done and continues doing.

I am a professional software developer (not apps though, that's mostly for fun at this point) and have been developing software since I was a kid (more than 20 years ago), often working with new languages and interfaces, and I don't remember anything that's been as easy to get started with as Gideros.

It just works. My team actually started out with Corona, but switched to Gideros within the first couple of hours as we were unlucky (well, lucky, as it turned out) to immediately hit the first unsolvable problem and look for alternatives.

We also immediately noticed how active atilim is on this forum and that is a HUGE deal.

Instant app testing is just brilliant and we never want to work without that again, especially for apps you can't really test in simulators (accelerometers, multi-touch, etc.).

To us Gideros means extremely easy development and the plugin system means that when something is no longer extremely easy, it's still possible.

Thank you very much for all of this. What you have here and have given us (for next to nothing) is truly unique.
+1 -1 (+12 / -0 )Share on Facebook

Comments