Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
My New Game, Ninja Fruit Master. — Gideros Forum

My New Game, Ninja Fruit Master.

Hi all, I made a new game which is one of the examples that will be included with my book about Gideros (of course). It's fairly simple and involves moving left and right avoiding bad things, whilst collecting good things. Maybe you would try it out and leave a review? Cheers :)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.antix.ninjafruitmaster
Tagged:
+1 -1 (+4 / -0 )Share on Facebook

Comments

• Apollo14Apollo14 Member
    edited April 2018
    Nice! Rated it :)
    When I've seen title, I thought it would be yet another fruit ninja clone :smile:

> Newcomers roadmap: from where to start learning Gideros
    "What one programmer can do in one month, two programmers can do in two months." - Fred Brooks
    “The more you do coding stuff, the better you get at it.” - Aristotle (322 BC)
    +1 -1 (+1 / -0 )Share on Facebook
  • antixantix Member
    Thanks @Apollo14. I was happy that nobody had used the name yet ;)
  • Apollo14Apollo14 Member
    edited April 2018
    @antix btw I can help you to translate your Gideros book into russian.

There are lots of russian developers out there, it can be very useful for our beloved engine popularity.
    After Corona SDK was bought by Appodeal, their new russian evangelist told insiders' statistics that the most popular after Unity is Corona SDK, and it's mostly used by russian developers.
    "What one programmer can do in one month, two programmers can do in two months." - Fred Brooks
  • antixantix Member
    @Apollo14, interesting point. I had not given any thought at all to translating the book to other languages, I really think that would be a gigantic job!
  • antix said:

@Apollo14, interesting point. I had not given any thought at all to translating the book to other languages, I really think that would be a gigantic job!

I have experience with translating and I type fast, I'd be glad to help during my free time.

I'm not yet experienced enough to develop core/plugins or write tutorials, but at least I can help with translation.

When you will be closer to release, send me final versions of chapters that need to be translated. Or if you have some already, we can start right away.
  • antixantix Member
    @Apollo14 thanks I'll give it some thought. There will be maybe 600 pages.