Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
Box2D Debugging — Gideros Forum

Box2D Debugging

MillerszoneMillerszone Member
edited October 2011 in General questions
Is there a Box2D "b2DebugDraw" Function?
It displays only the outlines of the objects for testing.

Comments

• atilimatilim Maintainer
    It's also not implemented yet. But I understand the importance of debug drawing. Most probably it will come with the next version.
  • MillerszoneMillerszone Member
    edited October 2011
    O.k, thanks for the quick replies.

P.S.
    I posted this in the Feature Request thread, but wanted to ask again because maybe I'm doing something wrong...

With the IDE, when I click on the .lua files they are added to the TAB list on the right,
    but when I exit Gideros IDE and re-open the IDE, all the .lua tabs are gone and have to
    re-add to the tab list. I'm surprised nobody else posted about this.

Usually when using a built in IDE, I always have second thoughts, but after using the
    Gideros IDE, I like it almost as much as textmate. It doesn't have all the features of
    textmate, but it has almost everything I that I need.

Thanks.
  • gorkemgorkem Maintainer
    edited October 2011
    We also have been discussing this feature for a long time. :)

Next stable version (2011.9) will come with exactly what you suggested, e.g when you close the IDE, it'll remember all the open tabs together with corresponding Lua files, and load them. You'll also be able to start editing from the last opened Lua file (e.g the last active tab will also be active when UI is restarted).

If time permits, we'll also add another option in the GUI to show the Start Page.

Thanks for your proposals.
  • gorkemgorkem Maintainer
    This feature has been implemented and tested today and works like a charm ! :-)

It'll be available for the 2011.9 final release.

Thanks for the tip!

• Nice! 2011.9 Final looks to be a big update.