Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
Edit: No FPS limit on Android Player or APK; Old: Low FPS in Desktop player, great on Device — Gideros Forum

Edit: No FPS limit on Android Player or APK; Old: Low FPS in Desktop player, great on Device

amaximovamaximov Member
edited April 2013 in Bugs and issues
Hi I am developing a game that will be some what graphically and physically intense with lots of bullet objects, and some explosions. I have been using the network feature for Gideros player to test on device and hadn't used the desktop player for several days. When I did go back to the desktop player I noticed that as my game progressed the desktop player was no longer at 60 fps, but more at like 25 or 30, even if I put it on "unlimited" fps. The player zips at a blazing 60 fps on android, and building an apk also produces a stable 60 fps. My machine has 6gb ram and a 3rd gen i7 so it cannot possibly be my comp. Are there any known desktop simulator issues that I should be aware of ?

Comments