Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
GameKit Multiplayer? — Gideros Forum

GameKit Multiplayer?

edited August 2012 in Plugins
I saw a discussion from a while back mentioning GameKit's multiplayer functionality (http://www.giderosmobile.com/forum/discussion/661#Item_8). The ticket referred to in that thread has been moved to Unplanned.

My apologies if I just missed another post somewhere, but is there an update on this? Is this still on the roadmap? And if so, any idea about when? Thanks.

Comments

• What? Moved to unplanned? Same goes for desktop support. :(
    +1 -1 (+1 / -0 )Share on Facebook
  • gorkemgorkem Maintainer
    edited August 2012 Accepted Answer
    Move to unplanned means, we only want to keep the next features to be supported in the roadmap. There are many items, and since we are overloaded, it wasn't possible to keep up with the roadmap, which generated some problems and unhappiness among developers.

If you can suggest a better solution, we are ready to hear and act accordingly.

Edit/PS: Unplanned means, it's still in the roadmap, but the deadline is not defined.
  • edited August 2012
    No, I understand what you meant by "Unplanned". I'm just wondering if there's any idea of when that'll make its way back into the fold? (By which, I suppose I mean...foreseeable future? Or probably not going to happen? hehe)
  • gorkemgorkem Maintainer
    Accepted Answer
    It's up to community, really. We are 50% listening to you, 50% deciding on our own, and I'm not sure the latter even exists ;-)