I have big plans in the coming God's willing?
I want to write a book about gideros studio
I know that sounds crazy but I think I can do it?
- start small and increase the difficulty
- make a finished project
- gather all the code
- put it in text form (explanation, comments, and the full code)
- I can proof read the text using balabolka (that's why I needed this https://mokatunprod.itch.io/text-line-remover )
- make yt video that briefly explains the code as the goal is to build the finished project (all explanations should be in text)
- go chapter by chapter and publish on itch.io
I was going to call all the little projects (chapters) GDOC XX Title
or Gideros Express XX Title
I intend to start with the basics, then scene manager, then a little game (bubble), then a box2d platformer, maybe a cbump one too?, a shmup in 2D and one in 3D, then some more 3D if I can make "interesting" prototypes, ...
I kinda already started but it's the very beginning, loooong way to go
Why I am doing this?
1- to create my apps
2- to make tuts (text and videos)
3- because I love coding in Gideros
4- for FUNViva Gideros