Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
MovieClip ... an example of use ? - Page 2 — Gideros Forum

MovieClip ... an example of use ?

2»

Comments

• One more vote for TNT Animator (I love it).
    twitter@TheWindApps Artful applications : The Wind Forest. #art #japan #apps
  • Is anyone doing anything special to handle them when a movieclip is done playing? I see @atilim mentioned adding events for when they finish etc, but I couldn't find any documentation saying this has been added.
  • CyberienceCyberience Member
    edited February 2013
    talk about slipping in a bit of a confusion for a noob. but whats the difference of using a Sprite object as apposed to the Bitmap approach mentioned here?
    I am also referring to the Paddling boat sample in the studio, it uses Sprite with array to do the animation cycle. So with Movie clip and Bitmap, why would I use Sprite?

OK I answer my own question, that movie clip inherits Sprite, and thus, Srite is for Single frame displays and movie wraps that into a sequential form......

:)

REAL programmers type copy con filename.exe
    ---------------------------------------
    +1 -1 (+2 / -0 )Share on Facebook
  • Did you, actually, +1 your own post? :)
    twitter@TheWindApps Artful applications : The Wind Forest. #art #japan #apps
  • CyberienceCyberience Member
    edited February 2013
    yeh, I didnt know you could I just tried it. I thought that wouldnt be allowed, and I was wrong.
    lol
    REAL programmers type copy con filename.exe
    ---------------------------------------