Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
Hello, new user — Gideros Forum

Hello, new user

ZoytZoyt Member
edited March 2012 in Introduce yourself
Hello,
I've been using Codea for iPad for a while (Google it. It' the best app ever), but I gave up on waiting for their Xcode export. So I started looking for other Xcode alternatives. I really hate Corona. It's ugly, doesn't have an IDE, expensive, to big to care for a single user, and many other things. I looked t everything else, doing my best to avoid Xcode (don't want to learn C). So I eventually found Giderous Mobile. Thanks heavens. I absolutely love the folding code and other things. I've had the greatest, simplest game idea ever that gets everyone I tell about it excited and can't find one like it anywhere. So that's why I was looking for something like GM. Simple and has a great community. But I'm not the only one who is glad to find this. My dad programmed Music Flash Class for iOS (I dare you to try and find a bug in it. I beta tested it and spent over 10 hours with it) and found it a giant hassle, not to me room he started t as a prototype. He has another idea for a game, so he an I have gone through Corona and Moia. I'm only in middle school, so give me some slack. I've been programming since I was 7, but took a 2 year break. I make websites professionally, do awsome graphic art, and know Lua, BASIC, QBASIC, and basic HTML. From what I can tell, these next update are going to be awsome. Thanks!
P.S. WARNING: I'm A FEATURE BEGGER...

Comments