Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
Android export and Lua-Plugins (GTween) — Gideros Forum

Android export and Lua-Plugins (GTween)

stetsostetso Member
edited January 2017 in Bugs and issues
Hello,
I have a problem when exporting to Android Studio which I suspect has more to do with me not knowing how to export properly than with Gideros, I couldn't find a solution in the forums... Anyway, here goes: I try to export to Android Studio, using Gideros 2016.12 on Mac . The project uses the GTween plugin which I downloaded and included into the project (two lua files easing and GTween). When using the Player everything works fine, however, when exporting, I get the following "error":
/Applications/Gideros Studio/Gideros Studio.app/Contents/Tools/luac: cannot open lib/easing.lua: No such file or directory
/Applications/Gideros Studio/Gideros Studio.app/Contents/Tools/luac: cannot open lib/gtween.lua: No such file or directory
... and some more, related to other Lua files I am requiring (lume.lua an inspect.lua). I put "error" into "" because it exports a project nonetheless which unfortunately crashes immediately on my device and in the emulator with
E/AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: GLThread 115
                  Process: com.my.app, PID: 2422
                  com.giderosmobile.android.player.LuaException: cannot open lib/easing.lua: No such file or directory
So the question: What am I doing wrong here? I am still trying to figure out how to use these type of plugins, so it might be related to the way I am including them into my project. Should I put GTween etc into some special folder?
Thanks in advance!

Comments