Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
ios Landscape problem — Gideros Forum

ios Landscape problem

smdulgeroglusmdulgeroglu Member
edited September 2016 in Bugs and issues
Hi gideros family,

I have problem with landscape orientation. Here is my problem, I have an app which has landscape orientation. When I export my to xcode and run it is shown as portrait. When, I remove the all portrait options from the xcode project it crashes gives the error message below;
'UIApplicationInvalidInterfaceOrientation', reason: 'Supported orientations has no common orientation with the application, and [ViewController shouldAutorotate] is returning YES'

When I searched the forum, it appeared to be its a common problem in ios. Then I followed steps from the suggested solutions. First I got landscape orientaion but my view is clipped. It seems it adapts its portrait screensize and clips the overflowed area. I tried the switch width and height in appdelagete.m file, this time clipping is not gone and size and positio ns of sprites changed weirdly. I think, width and height swap also swapped the behaviour of application:getDeviceHeight() and application:getDeviceWidth() methods.

I'm struggling with this problem for last couples day. Does this problem have an ultimate solution or can you offer a solution or way to solve this problem? My xCode version is 7.3 and Gideros verison is v2016.4.

Thans in advance, best regards..,

Comments