Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
Falling Animals Beta Testing — Gideros Forum

Falling Animals Beta Testing

I have spent the last nine or so months learning how to use Gideros. I have amassed a decent number of helper classes and am confident now that I can code pretty much anything with it now so I am beginning to make actual products and releasing them.

The first one is Falling Animals. It's a simple game similar to Pixel Race where you avoid things falling from the top of the screen and collect pickups. It has different graphics and some slightly different mechanics and also different characters you can play as and stuff like that.

It's on Android and if you would like to give it a try I'm happy to add you to the list. I think you will need to use the same email address that you use to sign in on your Android device, is that right?

Once I get my google play plugin woes resolved I am hoping to pump out a game a month (hey @MikeHart, are you busy?), all with my Gideros Splash screen at the front-end. If my games are too crappy just say and I'll not put the splash on front =))

Feedback is very welcome.
+1 -1 (+4 / -0 )Share on Facebook

Comments