Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
Errors when deploying to Android Studio — Gideros Forum

Errors when deploying to Android Studio

GhostVIIGhostVII Member
edited January 2016 in Bugs and issues
I just tried to deploy my project to android studio, but got this error:

FATAL EXCEPTION: GLThread 84
Process: com.jacob.brunsting.spaceescape, PID: 1131
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No config chosen
at android.opengl.GLSurfaceView$BaseConfigChooser.chooseConfig(GLSurfaceView.java:874)
at android.opengl.GLSurfaceView$EglHelper.start(GLSurfaceView.java:1024)
at android.opengl.GLSurfaceView$GLThread.guardedRun(GLSurfaceView.java:1401)
at android.opengl.GLSurfaceView$GLThread.run(GLSurfaceView.java:1240)

Additionally, in GLSurfaceView.java, android.os.SystemProperties could not be imported, and the ComponentSizeChooser and SimpleEGLConfigChooser had the errors "Cannot access android.openGL.SurfaceView.BaseConfigChooser" and "Cannot access android.openGL.SurfaceView.ComponentSizeChooser"

After looking around for a while and trying to build the project different ways, I was unable to get it working. Any help getting these errors resolved would be much appreciated. I deployed the project as a windows app, and it ran perfectly fine, so the problem does not seem to be with the lua code. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Thank you @GhostVII I noticed that Android Studio template was missing the config chooser
    Can you add:
    setEGLConfigChooser(8,8,8,0,16,8);

after
    setEGLContextClientVersion(2);

Fixing it now
  • GhostVIIGhostVII Member
    edited January 2016
    I added that to the template and rebuilt, but I still got the same error message :( . I re-exported the project and everything, and I can see the setEGLConfigChooser(8,8,8,0,16,8); in the SpaceEscapeActivity, but the error didn't change at all.

Edit: The same thing happened exporting to eclipse, and when I tried using the sample bird project. I am using 32 bit android studio and stuff, if that makes any difference. Some help on this would be great, since if I don't get this working by the end of tomorrow, I'm kinda screwed for coop jobs.