Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
How to resolve Export to Mac OSX Desktop errors ? — Gideros Forum

How to resolve Export to Mac OSX Desktop errors ?

anneMurielleanneMurielle Member
edited December 2015 in General questions
Hi,

I'm trying to export an existing project (released on iPad/iphone) to Mac OS X Desktop but for the moment I've got several errors (in the error.log and in the Application Loader when I tried to upload my app). I hope somebody could help me to resolve those problems.

At first, only the file ebookHicticApp was created, after I resolved error (related to certificate), the other files were created.

In my exportation folder I have the following files:

- ebookHicticApp
- ebookHicticApp.pkg
- Entitlements.plist
- error.log

Here is what I have in the error.log:

QIODevice::read (QProcess): device not open
/Users/ttt/ttt/_Gideros/_Desktop/ebookHicticApp/ebookHicticApp.app: code object is not signed at all
In subcomponent: /Users/ttt/ttt/_Gideros/_Desktop/ebookHicticApp/ebookHicticApp.app/Contents/Entitlements.plist
QIODevice::read (QProcess): device not open

I tried to upload the pkg with Application Loader, just to see what I get.. Here are the errors:

ERROR ITMS-90236: "Missing required icons. The application bundle does not contain an icon in ICNS format, containing both a 512x512 and a 512x512@2x image. For further assistance, see the Apple Human Interface Guidelines."
--> How and Where do I add the icons?

ERROR ITMS-90255: "The installer package includes files that are only readable by the root user. This will prevent verification of the application's code signature when your app is run. Ensure that non-root users can read the files in your app."

ERROR ITMS-90296: "App sandbox not enabled. The following executables must include the "com.apple.security.app-sandbox" entitlement with a Boolean value of true in the entitlements property list: [( "com.amlcreation.ebookHicticApp.pkg/Payload/ebookHicticApp.app/Contents/MacOS/ebookHicticApp" )] Refer to App Sandbox page at https://developer.apple.com/devcenter/mac/app-sandbox/ for more information on sandboxing your app."
--> but in the Entitlements.plist, this com.apple.securty.app-sandbox exists.

Thanks a lot.
Have a nice day

Comments