Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
"Inconsistent License file. Please run Gideros License manager and update your license." — Gideros Forum

"Inconsistent License file. Please run Gideros License manager and update your license."

Daimyo21Daimyo21 Member
edited January 2015 in Bugs and issues

I've never had this problem before when exporting game to eclipse(though Ive made another post about apk issues which I was trying to address today, but now I can't because I cant even export). I am on a different PC with Android Studio installed, not sure if that could be the problem. (all my project files are synced through an SVN).

Saw other posts on this from 2013 onward so I took the proper steps to:
-Update to the latest gideros studio (removing previous installation) then restarted computer.
-Windows firewall is off, no antivirus, ran gideros studio with Admin privileges
-I even set myself as the DMZ host from my router to ensure it wasnt a connection issue.

Could this be a server side issue? Please let me know if there are any steps that I could take to get this working. Thanks

EDIT UPDATE:

Gideros License Manager comes with gideros studios download. Run that to fix!
gideros_license_bug.png
530 x 143 - 31K

Comments

• piepie Member
    @Daimyo21 did you try running "Gideros License Manager"? :)
    If you can't find it in your Start Menu, it should be located in Gideros root directory.
  • @Daimyo21 did you try running "Gideros License Manager"? :)
    If you can't find it in your Start Menu, it should be located in Gideros root directory.
    Thank you, it works now! I didnt realize that the license manager now came bundled with gideros studios. On an older post I was going to try that option but the link was dead.