Title says it all. Here is the flow in more detail:
1. Admob "smart_banner" and Chartboost "interstitial" are loaded when app starts.
2. After a certain amount of sprites have been added to the stage the Admob banner is unloaded and trigger Event.AD_DISMISSED. If no sprites are added to the stage this doesn't happen.
3. Once the banner has been dismissed it cannot be shown again without first loading it again.
- If no interstitial is loaded the banners work as expected
- If the banner load is delayed to after the interstitial has loaded it works as expected UNTIL the interstitial is shown and dismissed. After this happens it is again unloaded when a certain amount of sprites are added to the stage.
- If Admob test ads are used the banners work as expected
Has anyone seen this before? Could it be that, because the test ads work, this would work in production? Any thoughts on this would be great.