Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
BreatheX - breathing exercises app — Gideros Forum

BreatheX - breathing exercises app

Just released our first production Gideros app, BreatheX. Features of this project were extensive use of "Widget Candy" (see detailed post on the "Widget Candy" thread), and use of the "IAB" in-app billing beta plugin (available after paying Gideros for pro membership).

With regard to IAB, ended up using it to handle the Google billing, but resorted to the conventional "Storekit" plugin to handle the apple side of things as I don't think IAB is quite there yet for iOS. (e.g. multiple billing requests sent, no way to access the PurchaseQueue... which is necessary I think to handle a "You've Paid But Haven't Downloaded" message from apple. Anyway, it does look like a good plugin and, after all, it is only in Beta!).

Thanks to everyone who contributes to Gideros... it is a remarkable product and is only getting better and better. (and I'm very intrigued by some of the projects in Gideros Labs...)

To see what we achieved with Gideros and Widget Candy, "BreatheX" is a free download from the AppleStore or Google Play.

cheers!

Comments