Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
iphone player (2011.9 beta3) linker error — Gideros Forum

iphone player (2011.9 beta3) linker error

zenphozenpho Member
edited February 2012 in Bugs and issues
Hi there,

Please could someone help me solve a problem with the GiderosiPhonePlayer?

----
Although I have a jailbroken test iPhone I am convinced that the jailbroken-ness is not the cause of the problem here. I have successfully deployed other software to this test phone with the iOS SDK.

I discovered Gideros Mobile (and Gideros Studio) when searching for rapid application prototyping tools.
The fact that one can develop in Gideros Studio then deploy to Android and iPhone with minimal fuss is fantastic!
My test code is running on the Gideros Player (desktop) and in the Android player on my android test phone.

----
My problem is that I receive the following linker errors when attempting to build the GiderosiPhonePlayer:

Has anyone seen this before?

The first error is...
"
Ld build/GiderosiPhonePlayer.build/Debug-iphoneos/GiderosiPhonePlayer.build/Objects-normal/armv6/GiderosiPhonePlayer normal armv6
cd /users/myusername/GiderosiPhonePlayer
setenv IPHONEOS_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET 4.0
setenv PATH "/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin:/Developer/usr/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin"
/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin/g++-4.2 -arch armv6 -isysroot /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS4.0.sdk -L/users/myusername/GiderosiPhonePlayer/build/Debug-iphoneos -L/users/myusername/GiderosiPhonePlayer -F/users/myusername/GiderosiPhonePlayer/build/Debug-iphoneos -filelist /users/myusername/GiderosiPhonePlayer/build/GiderosiPhonePlayer.build/Debug-iphoneos/GiderosiPhonePlayer.build/Objects-normal/armv6/GiderosiPhonePlayer.LinkFileList -miphoneos-version-min=4.0 -framework Foundation -framework UIKit -framework OpenGLES -framework QuartzCore -framework AVFoundation -framework OpenAL -weak_framework GameKit -framework CoreGraphics -framework CFNetwork -framework MobileCoreServices -framework SystemConfiguration -framework CoreLocation -weak_framework CoreMotion -lFlurryAnalytics -lz -lgideros -o /users/myusername/GiderosiPhonePlayer/build/GiderosiPhonePlayer.build/Debug-iphoneos/GiderosiPhonePlayer.build/Objects-normal/armv6/GiderosiPhonePlayer

Undefined symbols:
"_OBJC_CLASS_$_GKAchievement", referenced from:
objc-class-ref-to-GKAchievement in libgideros.a(GameKitHelper.o)
(maybe you meant: _OBJC_CLASS_$_GKAchievementViewController)
ld: symbol(s) not found
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
"

...shortly followed by an additional error...
"
Ld build/GiderosiPhonePlayer.build/Debug-iphoneos/GiderosiPhonePlayer.build/Objects-normal/armv7/GiderosiPhonePlayer normal armv7
cd /users/myusername/GiderosiPhonePlayer
setenv IPHONEOS_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET 4.0
setenv PATH "/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin:/Developer/usr/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin"
/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin/g++-4.2 -arch armv7 -isysroot /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS4.0.sdk -L/users/myusername/GiderosiPhonePlayer/build/Debug-iphoneos -L/users/myusername/GiderosiPhonePlayer -F/users/myusername/GiderosiPhonePlayer/build/Debug-iphoneos -filelist /users/myusername/GiderosiPhonePlayer/build/GiderosiPhonePlayer.build/Debug-iphoneos/GiderosiPhonePlayer.build/Objects-normal/armv7/GiderosiPhonePlayer.LinkFileList -miphoneos-version-min=4.0 -framework Foundation -framework UIKit -framework OpenGLES -framework QuartzCore -framework AVFoundation -framework OpenAL -weak_framework GameKit -framework CoreGraphics -framework CFNetwork -framework MobileCoreServices -framework SystemConfiguration -framework CoreLocation -weak_framework CoreMotion -lFlurryAnalytics -lz -lgideros -o /users/myusername/GiderosiPhonePlayer/build/GiderosiPhonePlayer.build/Debug-iphoneos/GiderosiPhonePlayer.build/Objects-normal/armv7/GiderosiPhonePlayer

Undefined symbols:
"_OBJC_CLASS_$_GKAchievement", referenced from:
objc-class-ref-to-GKAchievement in libgideros.a(GameKitHelper.o)
(maybe you meant: _OBJC_CLASS_$_GKAchievementViewController)
ld: symbol(s) not found
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
"

----
I wonder what can be done to solve the problem. I am keen to test on both iPhone and android platforms.

Comments