Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
Diabolic Dilma FREE ! — Gideros Forum

Diabolic Dilma FREE !

We on Persea Labs are happy to announce our first app made with Gideros.
Install, rate the app and help us !

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.persealabs.diabolicdilmafree

We wish luck to you all and NEVER GIVE UP !

Comments

• GregBUGGregBUG Guru
    Accepted Answer
    @wally_jocker
    nice game but...
    why on your video demo your use some swear words ? :-/
    especially for children audience.. i think is not a good idea...

just my 2 cents.

TNT ENGiNE for Gideors Studio - Particle Engine, Virtual Pad, Animator Studio, Collision Engine - DOWNLOAD NOW !!! IT'S FREE!!! -
    www.tntengine.com
  • talistalis Guru
    Accepted Answer
    Hmm weird demo video i agree :D

Anyway nice game.
  • Accepted Answer
    Also, why the name? (I thought you was referring to Dilma, Brazil president, in the title)
    I make games for children: http://www.kidoteca.com
  • FishFish Member
    Accepted Answer
    lol that demo videos funny. But in all seriousness you might want to change it.
  • wally_jockerwally_jocker Member
    edited February 2014
    GregBUG thanks for 2 cents. I've changed the rating.
    I use them to release all the tension in making games, mainly in Brazil, where the governament is corrupt and doesnt give you any support like a good public education for example
  • talis thanks for your opinion about the game
    I think that a weird demo video can be a chance to get noticed, maybe in a bad way but i dont care
  • wally_jockerwally_jocker Member
    edited February 2014
    speeder_kidoteca The President Dilma is horrible as a governor. She didnt made anything to improve our education, health care system, security and as it wasnt enough force the justice tribunal to excuse corrupt politicians.
    The world cup 2014 investment was a way to stole more from the people that live here in Brazil. You may ask: why did them doesnt do anything about it? Because mostly of brazilians are zombies, thanks to the lack of a good educational system
  • Fish you've got it, gaming is all about fun.
    If you laughed for me its OK.
  • Anyway thanks to you all. Let me know when you guys release your games
    ;)
  • hgvyas123hgvyas123 Guru
    Accepted Answer
    Kongrats and yes i like this video

:)
  • hgvyas123 thanks man
    We have to make something different and funny
  • jdbcjdbc Member
    edited March 2014 Accepted Answer
    speeder_kidoteca The President Dilma is horrible as a governor. She didnt made anything to improve our education, health care system, security and as it wasnt enough force the justice tribunal to excuse corrupt politicians.
    The world cup 2014 investment was a way to stole more from the people that live here in Brazil. You may ask: why did them doesnt do anything about it? Because mostly of brazilians are zombies, thanks to the lack of a good educational system
    Here in Spain we have the president Mariano Rajoy, stupid governor too. He does that Union European says him, it means more taxes, less rights, less services and lower salary.

We know about your problem with Brazil goverment and related World Cup corruption business. I assume they are destroying your country as the spanish ones.

Corruption is equals to Spain country and our politicians are mafia, we only have tourism to build our economy. A lot of spanish people are leaving Spain to England, France or Germany looking for jobs and better life.

I was thinking about doing an Spain's corruption game as this game did:

Make cuts = Haz recortes

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jandusoft.marianoninja&hl=es
  • jdbc Yeah man.
    Estoy de acuerdo con usted
    He descargado su aplicación y ahora favoritei