Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
Direct Access from C++ Plugin... — Gideros Forum

Direct Access from C++ Plugin...

GregBUGGregBUG Guru
edited February 2014 in General questions
@atilim @ar2rsawseen or @all

Sorry for silly question but is now possible to access gfx rendering funtions directly from c++ plugins or a way to access internal data of Gideros objects directly from C++ ?

can't find no info on it ... :(

TNT ENGiNE for Gideors Studio - Particle Engine, Virtual Pad, Animator Studio, Collision Engine - DOWNLOAD NOW !!! IT'S FREE!!! -
www.tntengine.com

Comments

• ar2rsawseenar2rsawseen Maintainer
    Accepted Answer
    This is something I now experimenting with, for example trying to save RenderTarget to file with Media plugin, by including some Gideros headers, but currently not yet an official one. :)
  • will be in gideros labs ?
    TNT ENGiNE for Gideors Studio - Particle Engine, Virtual Pad, Animator Studio, Collision Engine - DOWNLOAD NOW !!! IT'S FREE!!! -
    www.tntengine.com
  • well may be, or simply shared with anyone, like provide a Gideros Development SDK with headers etc to develop plugins

+1 -1 (+1 / -0 )Share on Facebook
  • @a2rsawseen

I saw that from gideros labs that is avaible lua Jit (nice, very nice) from point of view of native plugins develop works the same as standard interpreted Lua?

Thanks.
    www.tntengine.com
  • @GregBUG oh yes, no changes there, and also no changes in Lua code (well except vararg options, that I think TNT particle engine was using so I had to go and fix them to make it work with LuaJIT :) )
    function test1(...)
        print(arg) -- prints nil with luajit
    end

function test2(...)
        local arg = {...}
        print(arg) -- prints table with arguments
    end
    But all in all, it is as easy as replacing Lua lib with LuaJIT lib in the project :)