Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
What are the games that you've kept on your mobile devices for the longest period of time? — Gideros Forum

What are the games that you've kept on your mobile devices for the longest period of time?

MellsMells Guru
edited December 2013 in Relax cafe
(if that sentence makes sense).

Here is mine (off the top of my head), I'll keep it short.

1. The experience : Tiny Wings
Tiny Wings because even after a few weeks/months without playing, it always brings a smile on my face ("yahooooo").
I don't know why and how this is possible, which part of my brain is enjoying that experience but the developer/artist got it right.
There is something to be learnt from it. The game is fun, but the feeling is why I play again.
In fact I almost never play. When I play it's for a few minutes only, but I keep it on the very short list of games on my iPod.

2. The adventure : Badland. Same category : Limbo but once I finished it on the Mac I never felt the need to play it again.

3. The fun : Rayman Run is too beautiful and fun.

4. The challenge : League of Evil

Bonus : Mikey Shorts

I have never played any multiplayer games on my mobile device, never used GameCenter, never played with friends "over the network".
Never played Wow, League of Legends, Everquest, etc...
And I avoid every game that people recommend me as "addictive".

What's your list?
twitter@TheWindApps Artful applications : The Wind Forest. #art #japan #apps

Comments