Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
App store - The Final sprint to see your app approved in 2013 — Gideros Forum

App store - The Final sprint to see your app approved in 2013

MellsMells Guru
edited November 2013 in Relax cafe
Hi all,
Apple’s App Store approval process will be taking its annual Christmas break between December 21 and December 27 this year
Something is telling me I won't sleep much during the next weeks.

-> When is your deadline for the latest build you will send?

Good luck :)

twitter@TheWindApps Artful applications : The Wind Forest. #art #japan #apps
+1 -1 (+1 / -0 )Share on Facebook

Comments

• Definitely. I have a question. If I submit today and it is approved next week sometime. Can I set it to release during those holiday breaks? It should be automatic right?
  • hgvyas123hgvyas123 Guru
    edited December 2013
    @mysps this is the what they send in msg

"iTunes Connect will be temporarily unavailable from Saturday, December 21, to Friday, December 27, 2013.

During that time, iTunes Connect will not be accessible and you will not be able to submit any apps or In-App Purchases. Processing of any Newsstand Atom feeds will be delayed until after December 27. Sales and Trends reports via the Autoingestion tool will be available but may also be delayed.

Also, you should not schedule any pricing changes or apps to go live between those dates. Pricing changes scheduled to take effect in that date range will cause the app to become unavailable for purchase until after December 27. Similarly, apps scheduled to go live during that range will not be released until after December 27.

If you have any additional questions, use the Contact Us module on iTunes Connect.

Regards,

The App Store team"

:)
  • perfect! thanks :)