Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
Banned from Touch Arcade — Gideros Forum

Banned from Touch Arcade

john26john26 Maintainer
edited November 2013 in Relax cafe
* sorry to bother you with this *

To my horror I've now been banned from Touch Arcade and falsely accused of shilling. I have only ever posted on TA under one username. But apparently some other post was complimentary and so they assumed it must have been me logging in under another username. I have never done this and would never consider it. There is no right to reply, I cannot even post under the developer forum to ask what has gone wrong. I was not told the content of the offending post. I was not shown any evidence of my supposed guilt based on IP addresses etc (obviously not since there can be none, I have only ever created one account and posted to that one account)

I did ask people on this site to post their *honest opinion* about Nebula on TA. That is not the same thing as a shilling! Anyway, until this matter gets sorted out I'd encourage people here NOT to post on TA, I do not want anyone to be accused of being me in disguise!

I'm hopping mad about this. Of course I've emailed them but no reply. If they are fair minded people they will retract the accusation and apologize. We'll see...

Comments