Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
Looking for data on Ad Networks — Gideros Forum

Looking for data on Ad Networks

chipster123chipster123 Member
edited November 2013 in Marketplace
I'l looking for data on the various ad networks to figure out which have the best returns.
Looking at both Android and iOS. I'm finishing up a new app and will be using the awesome looking Ads Interface http://docs.giderosmobile.com/interface/ads
Which to choose?

Found nice info graphic http://www.flickr.com/photos/fidelman/5282509966/sizes/o/in/photostream/

Comments

• MellsMells Guru
    edited November 2013
    hi @chipster123,

other users might be able to give you more specific feedback.

I think it depends a lot on the kind of returns you are expecting.
    - Do you look at networks who pay per impression or per click (most probably)?
    - In the second case optimizing your CTR is the most important.
    The quickest way to define the potential of a network would be to reverse engineer the process.
    Depending on your app/game, you might be able to send more traffic to the biggest advertisers or not if the theme is related, the design, etc...
    So what I would do is identifying who are the big spenders on each network, and see how well your app fits with their demographics. Will your demographics fit with theirs? Better fit = better CTR / revenues. (You might even be able to get a direct deal with them?)
    Then I would look at similar apps as yours on the network and see how well they are doing, hopefully you have access to a lot of analytics.

Doing that would give you a broad estimation of the performance of an app, with a limited selection of advertisers in mind, on a specific network.

After that, a lot will depend on your ability to optimize your CTR (when and where you put your interstitials, which kind of Call to action you put in your app, how you design your Call to action).

I know I didn't give you a clear answer, but I hope it helps in some way.

twitter@TheWindApps Artful applications : The Wind Forest. #art #japan #apps
    +1 -1 (+1 / -0 )Share on Facebook