Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
Will iOS be going to die — Gideros Forum

Will iOS be going to die

alexzhengalexzheng Guru
edited August 2013 in User experience
App keeps crashing on iPad and the website itunesconnect keeps timeout,it's really not a good relaxation on such a weekend.

Comments

• yes they seem to have troubles lately, but you are lucky
    it has been two months since we (Jenots) are trying to renew our developer membership
    Membership expired, app removed from the store, but our payment does not get cleared and always returns back, we have contacted them and negotiated a lot, still no conclusion, no membership, no app published :)
  • iTunes Connect has always had response issues, it's never worked smoothly in my experience (or at least, very rarely). Not sure how you get from that to iOS dying though. Bit of a stretch, that, if that's what you meant by your post subject.

@ar2rsawseen It's always been a slow process with Apple when things go wrong. They can be incredibly frustrating to deal with.
  • Mind you, CoreText has a bug (that apple has known for six months and refused to fix) where a certain string of asian characters crash it.

Seemly people in some countries (like Brazil, and Russia) found out, and are spreading the string like wildfire in social media and also using SMS and IMs...

Thus... we have thousands of iOS and OSX crashing.

Apple Brazil threatened to sue a humour blog that is helping to spread the thing.
    I make games for children: http://www.kidoteca.com
  • All of my games keep crash from that bug
    * thread #15: tid = 0x3403, 0x310c1be0 IMGSGX554GLDriver`sgxTextureGetImageRowBytes(GLDTextureRec*, unsigned int, unsigned int) + 8, stop reason = EXC_BAD_ACCESS (code=1, address=0x44)

It seems a common bug but no solution found on the network yet.