Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
ios in app purchase problem — Gideros Forum

ios in app purchase problem

albert988albert988 Member
edited July 2013 in General questions
In my game I used storekit plugin, however app store reject my game because I haven't add "restore" button.

We found that while your app offers In-App Purchase(s) that can be restored, it does not include the required "Restore" feature to allow users to restore the previously purchased In-App Purchase(s), as specified in Restoring Transactions section of the In-App Purchase Programming Guide:

"...if your application supports product types that must be restorable, you must include an interface that allows users to restore these purchases. This interface allows a user to add the product to other devices or, if the original device was wiped, to restore the transaction on the original device."

To restore previously purchased In-App Purchase products, it would be appropriate to provide a "Restore" button and initiate the restore process when the "Restore" button is tapped by the user.

For more information about restoring transactions and verifying store receipt, please refer to the In-App Purchase Programming Guide.

So, did I have to add "restore" button in my game? What method should I called when user click "restore" button, the same method "StoreKit:purchase()"?

Comments