Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
No Broken Boat. Alvailable This June 18th. Here's a little demonstration. — Gideros Forum

No Broken Boat. Alvailable This June 18th. Here's a little demonstration.

Hello, I would like to show you the game I've been working on for over the last 8 months (School got in the way). I must say it hasn't been easy, but gideros community and it's awesome framework has made it a thousand times easier than it should actually be. And I want to thank you all. :) You've been the best!

Here's the video of the demonstration. In this particular case, since I was testing the Power Ups and Perks, i stablished they're probability of appereance a little bit higher than they sould actually be. So the gameplay might differ from the original vertion, but it's a good video to show how the game is going to be.

Please leave comments to know if you like it or not (and why if not, I love constructive criticism).
And thanks in advance! And thank you to all of you, I wouldn't have make it without you guys.
+1 -1 (+3 / -0 )Share on Facebook

Comments