Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
Evoke Player when pressing Play — Gideros Forum

Evoke Player when pressing Play

Can you have the Player be started even If i press play on the Gideros Menu? When we do frequent test its a -1 click we do :))

Comments

• gorkemgorkem Maintainer
    Next version will have IDE and SDK separated, would this be an alternative for you, and answer your question?

What I mean is that, If you are using an open source editor, or a proprietary editor that is configurable to use external commands then you'll be able to automate and customize tasks that you do frequently. For example, it'll be possible to:

- Use an external script to compile several games for both Android and iOS
    - Use an operating system defined shortcut to send code either to the desktop Player or mobile Player
    - Start using @kartben's Koneki and modifying it so it's on par with Gideros Studio IDE (see http://giderosmobile.com/forum/discussion/comment/8336#Comment_8336)
    - Uploading all code on the server, reachable via Git/SVN and pushing all dirty/heavy work to your server
    - And much more...

In fact separating IDE and SDK will let hackers to extend Gideros Studio to the point where we can only dream of :)
  • jack0088jack0088 Member
    edited July 2012
    You could use Textmate or Vim. I wrote an AppleScript to handle the conversation between Gideros and Textmate. Everything happens automatically. @___ ported it to Vim.

- Textmate bundle for Gideros.
    - Vim script for Gideros.
    Owltwins. Smart design and creative code.
    »Gideros Illustrator« - [svg|xml] scene designer using Adobe Illustrator®™ Within one line of code!

• In fact separating IDE and SDK will let hackers to extend Gideros Studio to the point where we can only dream of :)
    uuuhhhh i'm dreaming !!!!! ;)
    TNT ENGiNE for Gideors Studio - Particle Engine, Virtual Pad, Animator Studio, Collision Engine - DOWNLOAD NOW !!! IT'S FREE!!! -
    www.tntengine.com