Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
Public Apology — Gideros Forum

Public Apology

ScouserScouser Guru
edited July 2012 in General questions
During the weekend I broke one of my golden rules and posted on this forum whilst under the influence of alcohol. Worse still I misinterpreted a post by a new member and accused them of posting veiled threats against the GiderosStudio team. I have since apologized to the user and also the team in private messages.

There are private messages in my inbox which I will read only after posting this apology. If a caused any member of this forum harm or grief with my post then I apologize to you all and hope you will forgive my indiscretion.

If this incident has taught me anything, it is that there is one rule that was not made to be broken it is the rule that I should never participate in a forum whilst under the influence of alcohol. That said, it was no excuse for my behaviour and I again apologize and will endeavour to refrain from such action in the future.

Thank you all for taking the time to read this and hope that if I offended you then you can forgive me.

Scouser.

Comments

• Well, it was my question and I never saw your reply, because I asked for the thread to be deleted, so I have no idea what you wrote, but either way you're forgiven. :)