Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
Leyenda is now available on the Google Play store! — Gideros Forum

Leyenda is now available on the Google Play store!

Hello everyone!

I've been working on my first game since this spring, and today I managed to put the finishing touches on version 1.0 and published it on Google Play! Previous to the development of this game I had very little programming experience, and I could not have accomplished what I did without the support of this community!

Leyenda is a simple infinitely scrolling platformer with a unique art style and an original soundtrack! Control your jumps and flight by tapping anywhere on the screen. See how far you can get!

I've decided to charge $0.99 CDN for the title. I would have liked to have started it out for free and then charge later, but it appears as though that is not an option with Google :(

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.joelghill.leyenda

Now, a word of warning: I did not get to test this game on many devices. Although it is compatible with many on the Google Play store, I have no idea as to how many issues will arise in the near future. Email me if you are not satisfied with your purchase and I will refund your money and make appropriate changes to the game as I update it.

Finally, I would love to hear feedback on my project. What do you like? What do I need to change?

Planned features:
-More music!
-Online leaderboard support!
-Eventual iTunes release!

Thanks again!
-Joel

+1 -1 (+2 / -0 )Share on Facebook

Comments