Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
Gideros 2016.10 released! - Page 4 — Gideros Forum

Gideros 2016.10 released!

124»

Comments

• Flurry doesn't take that much - it also has a slight faster 'live' system. So Why not send to both Flurry and Firebase?
    Coder, video game industry veteran (since the '80s, ❤'s assembler), arrested - never convicted hacker (in the '90s), dad of five, he/him (if that even matters!).
    https://deluxepixel.com
  • HubertRonaldHubertRonald Member
    edited April 2017
    @SinisterSoft Well... It's just that I had a bad experience with them. I do not know if it is something specific or is within their policies (Or maybe because yahoo bought it ... something I knew a couple of weeks ago) but I entered flurry, after two and a half years and they had already deleted all my information and my configurations, it is more I think Apple remove my apps from the your App Store (my developer account expired ) last year (or maybe 2015 I don't remember well).

So I think maybe with Firebase that can not happen because Google loves the data. Maybe I can be wrong too. I don't know... Also Google will start with a cleaning of applications on your Google Play that it hasn't privacy policies and / or it hasn't been updated in a long time.
  • So I never really knew the total download of my applications or its use ... it is true I was a long time off the radar (for personal reasons) but also I entered to my university mail after 4 years (I forgot the Key) and my information was still there ...
    Well.. though I am inclined to think that it was by yahoo decision
  • If you look at my code I posted on this thread then you will see you can easily send data to BOTH flurry and Firebase... :)

Coder, video game industry veteran (since the '80s, ❤'s assembler), arrested - never convicted hacker (in the '90s), dad of five, he/him (if that even matters!).
    https://deluxepixel.com
    +1 -1 (+1 / -0 )Share on Facebook
  • HubertRonaldHubertRonald Member
    edited April 2017
    Yes @SinisterSoft I got it

I just want to end with a final feedback about it, for new users gideros
    --------------------
    @hgy29: Guys, why don't you just tick Facebook in the plugin selection pane and let gideros do the job for you ?

Me:
    Hi @hgy29 I've got explain more details about this part in the next link
    http://giderosmobile.com/forum/discussion/6741/gideros-2016-10-released#Item_64

Because I wanted to be more confident about it before commenting on your answer
    Thanks again
    P.D. I'm using Gideros 2017.3.1

--------------------
    My app isn't for Android or Orientation Portrait... For that reason, in Project Properties (right click on project gideros) in the part of "Assets" I don't put the images for the "TV Banner" or the "Horizontal Splash" for that reason at the time of exporting to android, it didn't create the complete project only "Assets" encrypted.

Loading the corresponding images already generate the manifest and other things that are required to start the tests in the emulator, device or upload it to Google Play

It's incredible! because it saves a lot of time