Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
Gideros Player not working — Gideros Forum

Gideros Player not working

click2installclick2install Member
edited October 2012 in Bugs and issues
Hi all,

I just installed Gideros Studio v2012.09.1, opened a sample app (actually several example apps that come with Gideros Studio) and I cannot get the player to display the app. It just shows up with the local ip info and does nothing. Also I notice everywhere that it says the play/stop buttons will be disabled until I click the 'Start Gideros Player' icon. This is not the case all three icons are enabled and clickable as soon as I launch Gideros Studio.

Also note, I followed the post to integrate Gideros Studio with ZeroBrane, which I appears to work up until the point when it launches the player, which has the same result; that is, just sitting at the local ip info screen and going no further.

I have added firewall rules to allow all the Gideros exe's, (even turned off firewal and antivirus) and unistalled Gideros Studio and reinstalled. I am running Windows Vista x64. This is a multi-language development PC so it is possible the port the studio and player communicate on could be taken and the studio is not telling me that. Does anyone know what port this occurs on or is it a random allocation of a free port?

Please help, I am keen to get started with this program.

Thanks,
Maurice

Comments