Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
China’s mobile games market doubling this year to $3B, will surpass U.S. in 2015 (report) — Gideros Forum

Comments

• zoolaxzoolax Member
    I heard they have their own android market.
    And the real question is ,is this report covering iOS as well?
    www.zoolax.com
  • @phongtt It would be interesting to include in this list to China:

But I've seen here in Gideros some developers are marketing your pay app in my country (Peru) who is out of the list above, so I'd like to know how they do to pay your taxes to SUNAT (Peruvian Office of Taxes), as well as other countries that not listed above. :-?

It would be interesting to know if the sales of the applications can be done through a third party and they are already dealing with the issue of taxes, because I do not like to have a picture of me at the airport in Hong Kong, with the label: "Wanted for tax evasion". LOL =))
    iOSScheldule.png
    727 x 259 - 51K
  • whidbeywhidbey Member
    edited May 2014
    from china and seeking developers/designers partners to create gideros games............
  • HubertRonaldHubertRonald Member
    edited May 2014
    Hi @whidbey

It's interesting your offer, but I know than it's very difficult for foreigners inside in an enterprise Chinese like members.

Founder & CEO of Alibaba (Jack Ma) said something like this:

"Given the ban on foreigners owning assets that Internet companies in China, companies seeking funding circumvented regulations founding companies like Cayman offshore entities in which foreign investors could acquire a stake."
    -- it was took of BBC mundo --

So it was then that Yahoo could be a part owner of the company Alibaba. :D

I think as indie developers, we should seek more economically viable options to market our applications in places where Apple can not file taxes. For example in South-America there are interesting place market too, some countries (Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Peru :D and Mexico the last is in North-America) are growing to rates nothing negligible, but taxes law are between different them so also it's a issue difficult for indie developers than speak Spanish or Portunhol. :-??

That's just my 2 cents
    Suggestions are welcome :)>-
  • @HubertRonald From what I've studied so far, in order to put your game into China people usually need a "publisher" there, because just "translation" is not enough, games need to be "localised" to China users' taste (graphics, language, story, etc.) and be put on many 3rd party app stores.
  • HubertRonaldHubertRonald Member
    edited May 2014
    You are right @phongtt , but maybe I did not explain well my argument.
    For sell something (in this case an app) you need some kind of law document than guarantee copyright and profit with your partner. So I don't know if do those kind of documents are very cheap in some countries or more easy.