Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
Automatic Image resolution does not seem to work on iOS Simulator — Gideros Forum

Automatic Image resolution does not seem to work on iOS Simulator

lvkdevlvkdev Member
edited October 2013 in Bugs and issues
Apologies if this is not the right forum for this question, but I'm hoping that one of you experts can help me out on this weird issue.

I have been trying out the Automatic Image Resolution example project in Gideros. As expected, when running the project on the Gideros Player with iPhone Retina selected, the @2x image is displayed. When I exported the project and ran it on iOS Simulator (XCode 5) for iPhone Retina, only the image.png is displayed instead of the @2x image.
Am I missing any steps here while exporting the project, or is there something I should be doing in the Xcode project settings?

Comments

• ianchiaianchia Member
    Accepted Answer
    In the Gideros Studio IDE, at the top node of your project, right click and select Properties. In the iOS tab (the 3rd tab), under Retina Display, did you select a Retina Display option for iPhone before you exported your project and then compiled under Xcode?

- Ian

+1 -1 (+1 / -0 )Share on Facebook
  • Hi Ian,
    Yes, that has done the trick. Thank you so much.