Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
Xcode 5 problem running device — Gideros Forum

Xcode 5 problem running device

amaximovamaximov Member
edited September 2013 in Bugs and issues
Hi I have an iOS 6 iPod Touch 4G and I have just run into the strangest issue. I export my existing iOS app to Xcode, plug in my device, click the play button to install and run the app, and everything works just fine. However if I click the stop button and unplug my device and try to run the app by selecting it on the iPod it instantly crashes after the Gideros Splash Screen.

This is the entire log from right before I start the app to right after it crashes:

Sep 23 22:30:10 Andreis-iPod-touch kernel[0] : launchd[178] Builtin profile: container (sandbox)
Sep 23 22:30:10 Andreis-iPod-touch kernel[0] : launchd[178] Container: /private/var/mobile/Applications/85D4CC1A-5C29-415F-981B-2A4B1205667A (sandbox)
Sep 23 22:30:10 Andreis-iPod-touch Energy Collector Grid Wars[178] : libMobileGestalt copySystemVersionDictionaryValue: Could not lookup ReleaseType from system version dictionary

I have tried using a higher version and the same version number as my current iTunes release but the app still crashes.

Note: App works fine on Gideros iOS Player so it can't possibly be a Lua code error.