Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
Romanoku, a sudoku with roman numerals — Gideros Forum

Romanoku, a sudoku with roman numerals

Hi all.

I have published "Romanoku" a Sudoku game but with roman numeral (I, II, III) instead the arabic ones (1, 2, 3)

For the moment is available in Google Play, but soon it will be also in Apple Store:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=es.jlbc.romanoku

I expect your comments and improvement ideas.
+1 -1 (+4 / -0 )Share on Facebook

Comments

• @JDBC,
    Well done, man. - You're quite the prolific developer.

By the time I release my mediocre app, you'll have released fifty pearlers*!

By the way, I have been thoroughly enjoying both your game and your bro's game since their respective releases. They're great!

[*esoteric Australian slang for "very good ones" - Sorry.]
    Kate's Catalogue of Travelling Theatre Centres :
    Meet Kate. Grey is her favourite colour. Maths is her favourite subject. Decency is her favourite type of behaviour.
    She definitely does not like jewellery or modelling, but loves aeroplanes and other machines made of aluminium.
  • jdbcjdbc Member
    edited July 2013
    This is the first version, sure it will be improvements in next ones, for example more help options.

I am planning a Letter and gem sudoku version. I have tested it is really different to solve sudokus with another elements (roman numerals, letters, gems, colors) instead of arabic numbers, because our mind works on other way.
  • jdbcjdbc Member
    edited July 2013
    I am planning to show several leaderboards in this game, not sure if a ranking scoring system where I use average of points, or simply sum of scores, then you will get more points if you've solved more sudokes and more difficult ones.

I am thinking to use HeyZap or Rankmost for Android devices. What do you think it is better for that kind of games?

• ar2rsawseenar2rsawseen Maintainer
    @jdbc why limit only to one, use multiple and you can add Facebook and GooglePlayService to that list (achievement and leaderboard part works)
    Additionally you can provide some perks for members for adding each of the services :)
  • jdbcjdbc Member
    edited July 2013
    @jdbc why limit only to one, use multiple and you can add Facebook and GooglePlayService to that list (achievement and leaderboard part works)
    Additionally you can provide some perks for members for adding each of the services :)
    Do you mean provide a Facebook, HeyZap and GooglePlayService button and the user will submit its own score, or always submit scores to all of them and then show different leaderboards?

• jdbcjdbc Member
    edited September 2013
    Finally, I have changed the game name to Ave Romanoku. (Ave Caesar !!!!)

Ave Romanoku Android version has Heyzap leaderboard and submit scores features and Ave Romanoku iOS version uses GameCenter.

Android free version is available in:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=es.jlbc.romanoku

iOS version is free available here:
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ave-romanoku-free/id667394046?l=es&ls=1&mt=8

Have anyone played with it and submitted some score to Heyzap or GameCenter?

I have tested it is working with my own user but I can not see any score yet on Heyzap console. Anyway some feedback will be good for improvements and to check if difficulty level and gameplay is ok.