Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
android... — Gideros Forum

android...

GregBUGGregBUG Guru
edited February 2012 in Suggestions & requests
@atilim or @gorkem
any news on andorid plugin system? ;;)
(writing core functions of my library with NDK) can solve my problem of distribuite sources ! ;)

any eta?

thanks.
TNT ENGiNE for Gideors Studio - Particle Engine, Virtual Pad, Animator Studio, Collision Engine - DOWNLOAD NOW !!! IT'S FREE!!! -
www.tntengine.com

Comments

• atilimatilim Maintainer
    In 1-2 weeks we'll release 2012.2.1. It will contain:
    - SQLite and IAP purchase plugins for iOS
    - ANR dialog fix for Android
    - various small improvements and fixes

And then we'll start working on Android plugin and it is targeted for 2012.2.2.

hopefully you won't wait much :)
  • ok.
    waiting for 2012.2.2 then. ::)

thanks.
    TNT ENGiNE for Gideors Studio - Particle Engine, Virtual Pad, Animator Studio, Collision Engine - DOWNLOAD NOW !!! IT'S FREE!!! -
    www.tntengine.com
  • Hey @GregBUG, is this for your particle system? Please say no, I really want to have a play with that!
  • GregBUGGregBUG Guru
    edited February 2012
    @moopf

my engine is at good point. i think to release in a week or two.
    the speed is very good and i think that ndk (or native code) is not really necessary (for now);
    but as soon as plugin system will avaible for android i really want to try to convert some core function and see the differences of performances on really old devices.

BTW: i need some "beta tester" before public release of library and official site. if someone is interessed just email me. (gregbug at gmail dot com)

ciao.
    gianluca.

www.tntengine.com
  • gorkemgorkem Maintainer
    Count me in for testing on a variety of Android devices ;-)
  • @GregBUG I have the Galaxy Nexus if you want to test on it. I'll need an .apk file since I'm having trouble with my build environment right now. I can video it and post it for you.