Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
Greetings Gideros-ians — Gideros Forum

Greetings Gideros-ians

ArtLeeAppsArtLeeApps Member
edited June 2013 in Introduce yourself
Hi all,

Ive been in IT for about 25 years. Ranging from Programmer, Analyst, Project/Team Leader, Business Analyst, Currently working as an Analyst Developer as i just like to play too much. Ive worked in these languages: Cobol,VBA,Perl,C,Unix,Progress,Ingres, Java, Android SDK.

Ive wanted to build games for phones back when Java SE was the rage. so i tinkered in that with not much progress.

Im an Androidian now. Recently, i started learning Native Android, watched as many YouTube videos i could find.
Built a few tiny apps, and even published them in Google Play to get the feel of how to do it. Sold 4 x 0.99c Apps (go me!), and 300 of the free app.

My Application Manager at work is a true Apple fan with all the latest bits. So he is learning IOS/XCode. its a real Spy vs Spy situation... He is developing an app for work relating to our current systems, and im always saying where's the Android version....

Thinking for My Games and potentially for work apps. I looked around for a multi-platform solution, found a few, but liked the look and price of Gideros.

I have a work in progress little game im building to learn Gideros now, for Android initially as im familiar with the SDK/Publishing etc.

I like how easy the code plugs together compared to the Native Android, and the potential to publish on IOS/Android.

Arty = giderosDude:new()
:)

+1 -1 (+2 / -0 )Share on Facebook

Comments