Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros community chat | DONATE
Not sure if this is an imgui bug, a giderosplayer bug or if I am doing something wrong — Gideros Forum

Not sure if this is an imgui bug, a giderosplayer bug or if I am doing something wrong

Hi I noticed a strange behaviour in imgui and windows gideros player:
it seems that it "stretches" the X axis when the window becomes larger and cuts off some content:

take a look at the scrollbar (it has rounded corners which are cut expanding the window) and at the "window close button" x position wich goes away out on the far right of the screen.

Attached there is a set of images to show the behaviour, and a small project to see the live issue.

The "Landscape" images show the same effect, setting the project to landscape left, but leaving the player set as portrait.

gideros 2024.3.1

I'd say this only happens with imgui because placing 4 Pixels on the edges won't cut them. (they are already in the attached project, just uncomment their lines).

Thank you,
I am tagging @rrraptor and @hgy29 just because you might know what could be happening here under the hat. :smile:
small.png
182 x 608 - 7K
medium.png
787 x 600 - 9K
large.png
1283 x 601 - 11K
x-large.png
1787 x 597 - 12K
zip
zip
imguiBoundaries.zip
small_Landscape.png